American AED Home Defibrillator Package
Your Complete Home AED Package Includes:
- 1 Brand New Philips HeartStart OnSite AED
- 8 Year Warranty
- 1 Pair Of Adult Smart Pads
- 1 Battery With 4 Year Warranty
- 1 User Manual
- 1 Quick Use Guide
- Philips HeartStart Review Express Details
- 1 FREE Philips HeartStart OnSite Carrying Case
- 1 FREE Demonstration & Training DVD
- 1 FREE Premium AED+CPR Responder Kit, ($50 value) Details
- 1 FREE American AED+CPR Quick Reference Card Details
- 1 FREE Inspection / Maintenance Tag Details
- 2 FREE AED “Equipped Facility” Decal / Sticker Details
- AMERICAN AED Lifetime Maintenance Notification & Support
- FREE UPS Shipping Details
In Stock - Ships Today
- Latest American Heart Association Guidelines
- 30 Day Money Back And Lowest Price Guarantee
- Same Day Free UPS Shipping
- Outstanding Customer Support
HeartStart OnSite Features & Specs
The Philips HeartStart OnSite AED
Weighing just 3.3 lbs., this small and lightweight defibrillator can be easily carried to the patient’s side. Using clear, natural voice instructions, the OnSite Defibrillator guides you, the first caregiver on the scene, through each step of defibrillation and CPR. Integrated SMART Pads placed on the patient’s bare skin transmit information to the defibrillator, which senses and adapts to your actions every step of the way. HeartStart AED includes proven Philips technologies for heart rhythm assessment (SMART Analysis) and defibrillation energy delivery (SMART Biphasic). And like all HeartStart defibrillators, it can be used to treat infants, children and adults.
Ready When Needed
HeartStart AED is powered by a disposable battery, the same technology used in cameras. Just click the battery in place, and the defibrillator is in standing by, ready for use. Between uses, the defibrillator performs daily, weekly, and monthly self-tests of its electrical components, subsystems, and battery to help ensure continued reliability and readiness. A pads integrity test, which checks daily that the cartridge is properly installed and that the defibrillator pads are in working order, provides an additional level of assurance. As long as the green Ready light on the defibrillator is blinking, you can be certain the HeartStart AED is ready for use. If any part of the defibrillator needs attention, the Ready light turns off and the defibrillator will chirp to alert you. Pressing the flashing blue Information button provides verbal guidance to help you identify and correct the situation.
Easy to Use
Using the HeartStart AED Defibrillator is simple. Pulling the green handle powers-up the defibrillator and activates voice instructions. These instructions are paced to your actions, to help guide you through the entire process, from placing pads on the patient to delivering a defibrillation shock. HeartStart AED determines if a shock is needed, based on its automated assessment of the victim’s heart rhythm:
- If a shock is needed, the defibrillator directs you to press the flashing orange “Shock” button. Then HeartStart AED delivers a dose of low-energy biphasic therapy, a highly effective defibrillation waveform that is also gentle to the heart.
- If a shock is not needed, the HeartStart Defibrillator instructs you to assess the patient and to perform CPR when necessary. While performing CPR, the defibrillator’s voice instructions can be activated to coach you on the frequency and depth of compressions. HeartStart AED also reminds you to call emergency medical services (EMS). And, should EMS need a summary of care, it can be retrieved from the defibrillator’s internal memory. An EMS provider simply presses the “i-button” and HeartStart AED verbally recounts events from its last clinical use.
Specials Offers - Packages
For The Peace Of Mind Of Your Loved Ones At Home
With approximately 450,000 victims per year, sudden cardiac arrest is one of the leading causes of death in the United States. During cardiac arrest, your brain and vital organs are starved of blood and oxygen, potentially causing permanent damage, if not death. Although CPR is a vital step in the life-saving process, only defibrillation from a portable AED can restore the heart’s normal rhythm and ultimately save a life.
In addition to being provided to medical personnel, emergency medical responders, and police, AEDs are now common in many public places such as restaurants, schools and universities, businesses, and churches.
By providing portable AEDs outside the hospital setting, many victims of sudden cardiac arrest can receive life-saving treatment before EMS professionals arrive on the scene. However, not all sudden cardiac emergencies happen in public places—many happen in the privacy of someone’s home. With a portable AED in your home, you wouldn’t waste precious time waiting for EMS responders to arrive with a defibrillator. If you or a family member or friend collapsed from sudden cardiac arrest in your home, having a portable AED already on the scene could potentially save the life of you or a loved one.
The Benefits Of An In-Home AED
- Sudden cardiac arrest can happen at any time, in any place—even in the privacy of your own home.
- For those who are at high risk of cardiac arrest, having an AED in the home can provide peace of mind and potentially life-saving treatment in the event of an emergency.
- Waiting for EMS professionals to arrive wastes precious time—time that could mean the difference between life and death.
- American AED offers low-cost defibrillators, allowing people of all budgets to provide life-saving treatment to those in need.
About The AED Defibrillator Included in the Home Package – The Philips HeartStart OnSite AED
Click on videos below to watch:
Weighing just 3.3 lbs., this small and lightweight automated external defibrillator (AED) can be easily carried to the patient’s side. Using clear and calm voice instructions, the OnSite guides you, the first caregiver on the scene, through each step of the rescue process. The OnSite uses Philips proven technology for heart rhythm assessment (SMART Analysis) and defibrillation energy delivery (SMART Biphasic), and can be used to treat adults, children and infants.
Ready When Needed – Easy to Use
The OnSite is powered by a disposable lithium battery and will perform daily, weekly, and monthly self-tests of its internal circuitry and shock delivery system. As long as the flashing green “Ready” light is blinking, you can be certain the Onsite is ready-to-go if needed.
In the event of a sudden cardiac arrest, simply pull the lever and the OnSite will begin providing voice instructions to guide you. Once the electrode pads are placed on the patient the OnSite’s special sensors determine if a shock is needed, based on its automated assessment of the patient’s heart rhythm.
- If a shock is needed, the voice prompts direct you to press the flashing orange “Shock” button. Then the OnSite delivers a low-energy biphasic current.
- If a shock is not needed, the OnSite instructs you to perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) if necessary. While performing CPR, the voice prompts coach you on the frequency and depth of your compressions.
- The OnSite also reminds you to call emergency medical services (EMS). When they arrive should they need a summary of care, it can be retrieved from the OnSite’s internal memory.
Frequently Asked Questions
I just bought a Philips Heartstart OnSite AED defibrillator, how do I maintain it?
The Philips HeartStart Onsite AED is virtually maintenance-free, it conducts a daily automatic self-test of its internal circuitry, shock delivery system, pads cartridge and battery capacity.
Do I need to replace the pads on my Philips OnSite AED?
Yes, after every rescue attempt is performed. If no rescue attempt has been made, the disposable Smart Pads (both adult & children) has a 2-year effective life-span and will need to be replaced.
Does this AED machine need to be plugged into a power outlet?
No, the Philips Onsite uses a disposable lithium battery that has a 4 to 5-year life span.
Does the Philips HeartStart Onsite talk to you, give you audible instructions?
Yes, once it is turned on, it will give you step-by-step voice prompts that are repeated and even rephrased to help you understand what to do.
How easy is it to use the Philips Onsite in the event of a sudden cardiac arrest?
The Philips Onsite was designed to be used by a layperson. It provides voice prompts that guide you through the entire rescue process. Once the electrode pads are placed on the victim’s bare skin the Onsite AED will deliver a shock only if necessary.
Is there a manufacturer warranty for the Onsite?
The Philips Onsite has an 8-year warranty.