Tuttnauer EZ9 Plus Fully Automatic Autoclave
In Stock - Ready To Ship
Fully Automatic EZPlus Autoclaves
NEW EZPlus Series of Fully Automatic Autoclaves from Tuttnauer! The EZPlus Series expands their comprehensive offering, building on the Manual and EZ Series as they continue to offer the largest selection of autoclaves on the market.
Sterilizer comes with:
- 3 Trays
- Power Cord
- Users Manual
- Warranty Card
- Chamber Brite Sample
- The newly designed, ergonomically friendly EZGlide door features a sleek modern look and effortless opening and closing.
- Innovative EZView Multi-Color Display offers real time cycle information that is easy to read, even from a distance. The EZView displays cycle parameters, temperature, and pressure in the chamber. During a cycle each stage is displayed with an active color wheel and text.
- Closed door drying, meaning the door remains closed through the dry cycle to maintain sterility and ensure efficient drying. A high efficiency air pump circulates filtered air through the chamber for fast drying. 0.2µ HEPA filter (replaceable).
- Comprehensive 2 year parts & labor warranty and 10 year chamber warranty.
- 9″ diameter X 19.8″ deep chamber and flexible loading options. The exceptionally deep 19.8” chamber works in a variety of loading options to suit any office:
- Use the 3 full sized trays for packs/pouches
- Use the tray rack (included) to accommodate 2 full plus 2 half sized cassettes…no additional cassette rack to buy!
- Use the optional Tuttnauer pouch rack (model AR910) to encourage proper loading
- Front or top water fill options: accessible EZFill front or top water fill option to enable easier filling of the reservoir.
- USB Port enables users to easily transfer cycle data via a flash drive to a PC.
- Network Port allows for connection to a local network to provide remote monitoring of the system when used with optional RPCR Software. Network port is located in the rear of the unit.
- Dynamic Air Removal Technology to effectively remove air from the chamber.
- Designed to meet the most current sterilization standards ANSI/AAMI ST55.
- Optional printer documents a detailed history of each cycle.
Time-saving, easy operation
Each EZ9Plus fully automatic sterilizer also features Dynamic Air-Removal Technology and an active, closed-door, HEPA-filtered air-drying system to maintain sterility and guarantee efficient drying of packs and pouches. This ensures the door remains closed throughout the dry cycle, encouraging the staff to leave the pouches and packs in the unit until all items are completely dry, a critical step to help ensure the safety of patients, staff, and doctors.
630mm x 485mm x 384mm
230mm x 504mm
415mm x 170mm x 16mm