Physio Control LIFEPAK 1000 AED – Recertified
Your Complete Rescue-Ready Unit Includes:
- 1 Recertified / Refurbished LIFEPAK 1000 Defibrillator
- 3 Year Warranty
- 1 Pair Of New QUICK-COMBO REDI-PAK Electrode Pads
- 1 New Long-Life AED Battery PAK
- 1 FREE Semi-Rigid LIFEPAK 1000 Carrying Case
- 1 FREE Medical Prescription / Authorization Details
- 1 FREE Premium AED+CPR Responder Kit ($50 value) Details
- 1 FREE Inspection / Maintenance Tag Details
- 2 FREE AED “Equipped Facility” Decal / Sticker Details
- AMERICAN AED Lifetime Maintenance Notification & Support
- FREE FedEx Ground Shipping Details
Available To Order
Features & Benefits of the Physio-Control LIFEPAK 1000
The 1000 features our exclusive cprMAX technology, which gives you the flexibility to choose CPR settings that best accommodate your patient and CPR protocol requirements. The pre-shock CPR option allows adjustment of the CPR interval prior to the first shock, making the 1000 the only device that minimizes pre-shock pauses by allowing providers to continue compressions while the AED charges.
Recently published clinical data shows a relationship between increased compression fraction and survival to hospital discharge, and the 2010 AHA Guidelines place a strong emphasis on high-quality CPR.1 With the LIFEPAK 1000, you have more control over the CPR you provide in lifesaving settings than ever before.
First Responder Friendly
Built-in flexibility for first responders.
- ECG Capability. 3-lead ECG function is available when needed.
- Shock Counter. Digitally records and displays delivered shocks for added insight.
- Large Display. Large, easy-to-read LCD screen provides more information at a glance.
- Compatible Technology. Electrodes are fully compatible with all other LIFEPAK defibrillators and monitors.
- Programmable. Adjust settings to match your team’s CPR and resuscitation protocols.
Built for the harshest environments, the LIFEPAK 1000 is the toughest, most durable AED from Physio-Control. The device itself withstands rigorous drop-testing from any angle, and is enclosed in a highly protective case with bumpers. In addition, the 1000 has received an IP55 rating—the highest for any AED—signifying maximum protection from external elements.
Designed to ride along in any vehicle without damage from continuous vibrations and any other movement.
Like every LIFEPAK defibrillator from Physio-Control, the 1000 can escalate energy up to 360J. Studies show that for difficult-to-defibrillate patients, repeating 200J shocks yields significantly lower VF termination rates. And the 2010 AHA Guidelines note that rescuers may consider using escalating energy up to 360J if initial shocks at a lower dose aren’t working.
The LIFEPAK 1000 is simple to use for any trained responder, but it also provides an easy, highly compatible transition to ALS care teams. The shock counter on the 1000 gives next level care teams insight into treatment provided. It has an available 3-lead ECG. And its electrodes are the same ones used on LIFEPAK ALS monitors—the brand of choice for more EMS teams across the country.
The Physio Control LIFEPAK 1000
Not every cardiac emergency is the same. Neither is every responder. Your world demands flexibility—and that’s exactly what the LIFEPAK® 1000 defibrillator delivers.
The rugged LIFEPAK 1000 defibrillator is an easy-to-use automatic external defibrillator (AED) from the leader in defibrillation technology. But it’s also a defibrillator powerful and adaptable enough for professional responders, featuring advanced capabilities that can help improve lifesaving outcomes and speed the transition of cardiac patients to the next critical level of care.
Quick response by the first person on the scene
Simple to use at a cardiac arrest scene, the LIFEPAK 1000 defibrillator features:
- Loud voice prompts and lighted buttons to guide you.
- Large LCD screen displaying graphics and text for quick reference can be seen from any angle and in bright sunlight.
- Pre-connected electrodes that help speed your response when every second counts. Pediatric therapy can be easily provided using the Infant/Child Reduced Energy Defibrillation Electrodes.
Device management is easy with automated self-tests, viewable readiness display, and battery gauge on the device and on the battery itself.