Order now and use the above coupon code at checkout to receive $150.00 instant discount.
American AED Home Defibrillator Package
Your Complete Home AED Package Includes:
- 1 Brand New Philips HeartStart OnSite AED
- 8 Year Warranty
- 1 Pair Of Adult Smart Pads
- 1 Battery With 4 Year Warranty
- 1 User Manual
- 1 Quick Use Guide
- Philips HeartStart Review Express Details
- 1 FREE Philips HeartStart OnSite Carrying Case
- 1 FREE Demonstration & Training DVD
- 1 FREE Premium AED+CPR Responder Kit, ($50 value) Details
- 1 FREE American AED+CPR Quick Reference Card Details
- 1 FREE Inspection / Maintenance Tag Details
- 2 FREE AED “Equipped Facility” Decal / Sticker Details
- AMERICAN AED Lifetime Maintenance Notification & Support
- FREE UPS Shipping Details
In Stock - Ships Today
American AED Home Package – Personal AED Unit Details
Modern. Simple. Easy to Use.
AED for in home use
Designed with you in mind Like other pieces of essential safety equipment, the Philips HeartStart Home Defibrillator was designed to be safe, reliable and easy to use.
Easy as 1-2-3in an emergency
Home / Personal AED – Frequently Asked Questions
I just bought a Philips Heartstart OnSite AED defibrillator, how do I maintain it?
Philips HeartStart Defibrillators have long-life batteries and perform comprehensive daily, weekly and monthly self-tests to help ensure readiness. Visual and audible status indicators allow you to immediately see whether the device has passed its last self test and is ready for use.
Do I need to replace the pads on my Philips OnSite AED?
Yes, after every rescue attempt is performed. If no rescue attempt has been made, the disposable Smart Pads (both adult & children) has a 2-year effective life-span and will need to be replaced.
Where are the pads placed?
Does this AED machine need to be plugged into a power outlet?
No, the Philips Onsite uses a disposable lithium battery that has a 4 to 5-year life span.
Does the Philips HeartStart Onsite talk to you, give you audible instructions?
Yes, once it is turned on, it will give you step-by-step voice prompts that are repeated and even rephrased to help you understand what to do.
How easy is it to use the Philips Onsite in the event of a sudden cardiac arrest?
The Philips Onsite was designed to be used by a layperson. It provides voice prompts that guide you through the entire rescue process. Once the electrode pads are placed on the victim’s bare skin the Onsite AED will deliver a shock only if necessary.
Is there a manufacturer warranty for the Onsite?
The Philips Onsite has an 8-year warranty.