Extended Savings Continue!Cyber Week Special
Get $500 Discount Instantly! Use Coupon Code: CW500
Heartsine Samaritan PAD 450P
Complete AED Package
Your Complete Package Includes:
- 1 Brand New Samaritan PAD 450P AED Defibrillator
- 8 Year Warranty
- 1 Adult PAD-PAK (Electrode Pads & Battery Cartridge)
- 1 User Manual
- 1 Quick Reference Card
- 1 FREE Set-Up And Training Video
- 1 FREE Samaritan PAD Carrying Case
- 1 FREE Medical Prescription / Authorization Details
- 1 FREE Premium AED+CPR Responder Kit ($50 value) Details
- 1 FREE Inspection / Maintenance Tag Details
- 2 FREE AED “Equipped Facility” Decal / Sticker Details
- 1 Double Sided Flanged AED Sign
- 1 Premium AED Storage Wall Cabinet
- 1 AMERICAN AED Instructional Wall AED Poster Details
- AMERICAN AED Lifetime Maintenance Notification & Support
- FREE FedEx Ground Shipping Details
Use coupon code CW500 at checkout and Get $500.00 Off.
Available To Order
Your Complete Package Includes Everything you need to set-up your own AED station.
Includes The Heartsine Samaritan PAD 450P, a Wall Cabinet and Double Sided AED Sign to store, display, and quickly locate the AED when needed.
Also included in your Complete AED package:
Premium AED+CPR Responder Kit
The Premium AED+CPR Kit contains:
- 1 Zippered Red Carry Pouch
- 1 Clear Mouth-To-Mouth Barrier
- 1 Pair Of Nitrile Gloves
- 1 Antiseptic Wipes
- 2 Absorbent Non Woven Sponge
- 1 Preparation / Shaving Razor
- 1 Pair Clothing Shears
Inspection / Maintenance Tag
Our specially designed Automated external defibrillator inspection / maintenance tag are like those commonly found with fire extinguishers. Heavy duty 15 mil. vinyl. – Dirt, grease and moisture resistant. – 3/8 inch metal eyelet – Includes an 8 inch cable tie.
AED "Equipped Facility" Wall & Window Decal / Sticker
Let your guests and everyone on your premises know that you’ve secured your facility with an AED Machine. These highly visible decals are printed on weather-proof vinyl and can be placed on any surface such as windows, walls, doors, etc. Measures 4x5 inches.
Double Sided Flanged AED Sign
Double sided. Printed on both sides. This highly visible AED sign clearly marks the location of your Automated External Defibrillator. Impact-resistant, rounded corners. Measures: 8x11 inches.
Premium AED Wall Storage Cabinet - New Item
Store, display, and quickly locate the AED when needed. Easily installs in minutes. Ships pre-assembled ready to mount on any wall surface. Durable, lightweight, impact-resistant, rounded corners, crystal clear acrylic window. Measures: W:13.7" H: 14.9" D: 7.5" .
AMERICAN AED Instructional Wall AED Poster
Another American AED Exclusive - Durable, glossy, UV resistant wall AED poster with user-friendly, easy to follow 1-2-3 step instructions. The optimal placement of this poster is next to the wall AED cabinet. Measures 9x12 inches.
OPTIONAL / AED Management Program
A comprehensive program that keeps abreast of evolving AED legislation. Ensuring that your organization is compliant, protected, and prepared.
AMERICAN AED Lifetime Maintenance Notification & Support
As an American AED customer maintaining your AED unit is a breeze! We help you maintain your AED unit by reminding you when the electrode pads and battery need to be replaced. As always, we are available to support you with any questions that you may have regarding your unit.
FREE FedEx Ground Shipping
Your Complete AED Package Includes Free FedEx Ground Shipping. All orders ship within 24-48 hours, when in stock, (orders placed by 3:00PM EST) excluding weekends and national holidays. Normal delivery time is 2 to 5 business days. Expedited shipping is available upon request, additional charges will apply. Please call to place your order by phone if you require these extra services. Our toll free number is 1-800-884-6480.
Included In The Optional, Upgraded Complete Safety Cabinet:
Recessed Storage Cabinet
Recessed cabinet to store your AED, fire extinguisher, first aid kit, flash light and instructional videos. Surface wall mount kit included.
First Aid Kit
From small cuts and scrapes to minor injuries, a well-stocked first aid kit provides the necessary tools to treat a patient. Package comes equipped with a first aid kit complete with necessary supplies such as bandages and first aid cream that are centrally organized for easy use. Both OSHA and ANSI certified, this kit meets necessary requirements for a safe home and workplace.
Fires can pop up anywhere in an emergency, that fire must be extinguished safely. Package stores a class ABC fire extinguisher. At 2.5 pounds it is lightweight and effective; perfect for home or office emergencies and safe for wood, plastic, liquid or electrical fires.
Power outages leave everyone looking for a flashlight but to their dismay; they are often misplaced or out of batteries. Package comes equipped with a Duracell™ high-intensity LED flashlight. With variable focus and rugged casing, this flashlight is equipped to handle home and office needs.
Instructional Safety Video
Education is key in keeping individuals trained in an emergency situation. Package provides on-demand video education through an embedded tablet which reviews proper use of the Automated External Defibrillator (AED), how to perform CPR, the Heimlich maneuver, administration of an EPI-PEN® and how to use a fire extinguisher.
The Heartsine Samaritan PAD 450P AED Defibrillator
Public Access Defibrillator With Integrated CPR Rate Advisor
HeartSine Samaritan PAD 450PHeartSine Technologies’ Samaritan Public Access Defibrillator (PAD) 450P is identical to the Samaritan PAD 350P, with the same graphic interface and exceptional IP rating, and also features the groundbreaking CPR Rate Advisor.
CPR Rate AdvisorThe Heartsine Samaritan PAD 450P with CPR Rate Advisor assesses the rate of chest compressions and provides the rescuer with continuous real-time feedback and verbal prompts to help achieve the optimum rate of compressions as defined by the American Heart Association. Watch this video to learn more about CPR Rate Advisor technology:
Samaritan PAD PAD-PAK CartridgeLike the Samaritan PAD 350P, The Samaritan PAD 450P uses the convenient, “all-in-one” PAD-PAK, which integrates both the battery and electrode pads into a single-use cartridge. That means there is only one expiration date to monitor and only one item to replace after a rescue. The PAD-PAK has a four-year life span making the Samaritan PAD model AEDs the most cost-effective AED to own over a 8-year period.
Types of PAD-PAKsThere are 3 different types of PAD-PAKs for the Samaritan PAD 450P:
- Adult PAD-PAK (PAD-PAK-01) – To be used on adults and/or children that are 8 years of age or 55lbs and above.
- Pediatric / Child / Infant PAD-PAK (PAD-PAK-02) – To be used on children under 8 years of age and weighing less than 55lbs.
- Aviation PAD-PAK (PAD-PAK-07) with TSO-C142a – Compliance with TSO-C142a. intended for use in aviation applications or aboard aircrafts.
Just The Facts – Know Your AED
What are the cues that guide the user?It is as easy as 1-2-3. The System Status Ready Indicator flashes to indicate that the system is fully operational. Pads are accessible while still in the carry-case. Steps include the following:
- Press Green “On” button
- Device identifies if adult or pediatric pads are inserted
- Pull the green tab to remove the pads
- Peel pads from liner
- Follow diagram for pad placement
- Attach pads as shown in the diagrams on the chest/torso of individual in crisis
- System assesses heart rhythm
- Recommends shock therapy based on heart rhythm analysis
- Shock delivery (when center heart button is lit)
- Post shock treatment: User begins CPR when voice prompt indicates it is safe to touch the individual in crisis
- Voice prompts aid with CPR: Guides user to place hands correctly for compression technique
- An audible metronome beat helps ensure effective chest compression rate for high-quality CPR
- If after CPR another heart rhythm assessment indicates another shock is required, the system will again voice prompt and recommend shock therapy based on heart rhythm analysis
How does the device determine if a shock is required, or not?Once the pads are placed on the individual’s chest according to the easy-to-follow diagram on each pad, an analysis of the heart rhythm occurs. This assessment determines if a SCOPE programmed rescue/shock therapy is required to help return the heart to a normal rhythm.
Who is the HeartSine Samaritan PAD designed to treat?infants, children and adults. However, there is a weight and age guideline for Adult and Pediatric/Child/Infant PAD-PAKs.
- The Adult PAD-PAK ™ (PAD-PAK-01) can be used for adults and for children 8 years old, or who weigh at least 55 pounds.
- The Pediatric/Child/Infant PAD-PAK™ (PAD-PAK-02), which is sold separately, is specifically made for children who are less than 8 years old, or weigh less than 55 pounds.
After a shock is delivered, is it necessary to replace the PAD-PAK?Yes, only when a shock is delivered should the PAD-PAK unit be replaced. Each PAD-PAK contains a battery and electrode pads with a four-year life span (if a shock is not required).
How can you be certain the AED is ready for an emergency?The LED Status Indicator is a blinking green Ready light that identifies that the AED is ready to be used.
What are the indicators that a new PAD-PAK is going to be required?Indicators include:
- Low battery voice prompt (occurs when a minimum of 10 discharges remain)
- Audible prompt (alerts user of electrode disconnect)
- Service icon stops flashing (if self-tests fail, no battery, or when service is required)