Celebrating Moms In MayMay Specials
Get $125.00 Discount Instantly! Use Coupon Code: MOM125
Heartsine Samaritan PAD 450P
Complete AED Package
Your Complete Package Includes:
- 1 Brand New Samaritan PAD 450P AED Defibrillator
- 8 Year Warranty
- 1 Adult PAD-PAK (Electrode Pads & Battery Cartridge)
- 1 User Manual
- 1 Quick Reference Card
- 1 FREE Set-Up And Training Video
- 1 FREE Samaritan PAD Carrying Case
- 1 FREE Medical Prescription / Authorization Details
- 1 FREE Premium AED+CPR Responder Kit ($50 value) Details
- 1 FREE Inspection / Maintenance Tag Details
- 2 FREE AED “Equipped Facility” Decal / Sticker Details
- 1 Double Sided Flanged AED Sign
- 1 AED Storage Wall Cabinet
- 1 AMERICAN AED Instructional Wall AED Poster Details
- AMERICAN AED Lifetime Maintenance Notification & Support
- FREE UPS Shipping Details
Use coupon code MOM125 at checkout and Get $125.00 Off.
Available To Order
Your Complete Package Includes Everything you need to set-up your own AED station.
Includes The Heartsine Samaritan PAD 450P, a Wall Cabinet and Double Sided AED Sign to store, display, and quickly locate the AED when needed.
Also included in your Complete AED package:
Premium AED+CPR Responder Kit
The Premium AED+CPR Kit contains:
- 1 Zippered Red Carry Pouch
- 1 Clear Mouth-To-Mouth Barrier
- 1 Pair Of Nitrile Gloves
- 1 Antiseptic Wipes
- 2 Absorbent Non Woven Sponge
- 1 Preparation / Shaving Razor
- 1 Pair Clothing Shears
Inspection / Maintenance Tag
Our specially designed Automated external defibrillator inspection / maintenance tag are like those commonly found with fire extinguishers. Heavy duty 15 mil. vinyl. – Dirt, grease and moisture resistant. – 3/8 inch metal eyelet – Includes an 8 inch cable tie.
AED “Equipped Facility” Wall & Window Decal / Sticker
Let your guests and everyone on your premises know that you’ve secured your facility with an AED Machine. These highly visible decals are printed on weather-proof vinyl and can be placed on any surface such as windows, walls, doors, etc. Measures 4×5 inches.
Double Sided Flanged AED Sign
Double sided. Printed on both sides. This highly visible AED sign clearly marks the location of your Automated External Defibrillator. Impact-resistant, rounded corners. Measures: 8×11 inches.
AED Storage Wall Cabinet
Store, display, and quickly locate the AED when needed. Easily installs in minutes. Ships pre-assembled ready to mount on any wall surface. Durable, lightweight, impact-resistant, rounded corners, crystal clear acrylic window, full length stainless steel hinges. Measures: 14x13x7 inches.
OPTIONAL / Audible Alarm & Alert Light In Cabinet
This door activated alarm will alert everyone that the AED has been accessed for use or is being tampered with. When the cabinet door is opened the alarm generates a high pitch 110dB alarm sound and activates a visual alert light housed inside the cabinet. Works with 2 AA batteries (included). No external A/C power hookup is required.
AMERICAN AED Instructional Wall AED Poster
Another American AED Exclusive – Durable, glossy, UV resistant wall AED poster with user-friendly, easy to follow 1-2-3 step instructions. The optimal placement of this poster is next to the wall AED cabinet. Measures 9×12 inches.
OPTIONAL / AED Management Program
A comprehensive program that keeps abreast of evolving AED legislation. Ensuring that your organization is compliant, protected, and prepared.
AMERICAN AED Lifetime Maintenance Notification & Support
As an American AED customer maintaining your AED unit is a breeze! We help you maintain your AED unit by reminding you when the electrode pads and battery need to be replaced. As always, we are available to support you with any questions that you may have regarding your unit.
FREE UPS Shipping
Your Complete AED Package Includes Free UPS Shipping. All orders ship the same day (orders placed by 6:00PM EST) or within 24hrs excluding weekends and national holidays. Normal delivery time is 2 to 5 business days. UPS Next Day or 2 Day Air delivery services are available upon request, additional charges will apply. Please call to place your order by phone if you require these extra services. Our toll free number is 1-800-884-6480.
The Heartsine Samaritan PAD 450P AED Defibrillator
Public Access Defibrillator With Integrated CPR Rate Advisor
HeartSine Samaritan PAD 450P
HeartSine Technologies’ Samaritan Public Access Defibrillator (PAD) 450P is identical to the Samaritan PAD 350P, with the same graphic interface and exceptional IP rating, and also features the groundbreaking CPR Rate Advisor.
CPR Rate Advisor
The Heartsine Samaritan PAD 450P with CPR Rate Advisor assesses the rate of chest compressions and provides the rescuer with continuous real-time feedback and verbal prompts to help achieve the optimum rate of compressions as defined by the American Heart Association. Watch this video to learn more about CPR Rate Advisor technology:
Samaritan PAD PAD-PAK Cartridge
Like the Samaritan PAD 350P, The Samaritan PAD 450P uses the convenient, “all-in-one” PAD-PAK, which integrates both the battery and electrode pads into a single-use cartridge. That means there is only one expiration date to monitor and only one item to replace after a rescue. The PAD-PAK has a four-year life span making the Samaritan PAD model AEDs the most cost-effective AED to own over a 8-year period.
Types of PAD-PAKs
There are 3 different types of PAD-PAKs for the Samaritan PAD 450P:
- Adult PAD-PAK (PAD-PAK-01) – To be used on adults and/or children that are 8 years of age or 55lbs and above.
- Pediatric / Child / Infant PAD-PAK (PAD-PAK-02) – To be used on children under 8 years of age and weighing less than 55lbs.
- Aviation PAD-PAK (PAD-PAK-07) with TSO-C142a – Compliance with TSO-C142a. intended for use in aviation applications or aboard aircrafts.
Just The Facts – Know Your AED
What are the cues that guide the user?
It is as easy as 1-2-3. The System Status Ready Indicator flashes to indicate that the system is fully operational. Pads are accessible while still in the carry-case.
Steps include the following:
- Press Green “On” button
- Device identifies if adult or pediatric pads are inserted
- Pull the green tab to remove the pads
- Peel pads from liner
- Follow diagram for pad placement
- Attach pads as shown in the diagrams on the chest/torso of individual in crisis
- System assesses heart rhythm
- Recommends shock therapy based on heart rhythm analysis
- Shock delivery (when center heart button is lit)
- Post shock treatment: User begins CPR when voice prompt indicates it is safe to touch the individual in crisis
- Voice prompts aid with CPR: Guides user to place hands correctly for compression technique
- An audible metronome beat helps ensure effective chest compression rate for high-quality CPR
- If after CPR another heart rhythm assessment indicates another shock is required, the system will again voice prompt and recommend shock therapy based on heart rhythm analysis
How does the device determine if a shock is required, or not?
Once the pads are placed on the individual’s chest according to the easy-to-follow diagram on each pad, an analysis of the heart rhythm occurs. This assessment determines if a SCOPE programmed rescue/shock therapy is required to help return the heart to a normal rhythm.
Who is the HeartSine Samaritan PAD designed to treat?
infants, children and adults. However, there is a weight and age guideline for Adult and Pediatric/Child/Infant PAD-PAKs.
- The Adult PAD-PAK ™ (PAD-PAK-01) can be used for adults and for children 8 years old, or who weigh at least 55 pounds.
- The Pediatric/Child/Infant PAD-PAK™ (PAD-PAK-02), which is sold separately, is specifically made for children who are less than 8 years old, or weigh less than 55 pounds.
After a shock is delivered, is it necessary to replace the PAD-PAK?
Yes, only when a shock is delivered should the PAD-PAK unit be replaced.
Each PAD-PAK contains a battery and electrode pads with a four-year life span (if a shock is not required).
How can you be certain the AED is ready for an emergency?
The LED Status Indicator is a blinking green Ready light that identifies that the AED is ready to be used.
What are the indicators that a new PAD-PAK is going to be required?
- Low battery voice prompt (occurs when a minimum of 10 discharges remain)
- Audible prompt (alerts user of electrode disconnect)
- Service icon stops flashing (if self-tests fail, no battery, or when service is required)
Is there a Manufacturer’s Warranty?
Yes, there is an 8-year Manufacturer’s Warranty.