American AED Exclusive!
Special Limited Time Offer
Get $300.00 Discount Instantly
Use Coupon Code: HEARTSINE450
Heartsine Samaritan PAD 450P
Your Complete Rescue-Ready Unit Includes:
- 1 Brand New Samaritan PAD 450P with Integrated CPR Rate Advisor AED Defibrillator
- 8 Year Warranty
- 1 Adult PAD-PAK (Electrode Pads & Battery Cartridge)
- 1 User Manual
- 1 Quick Reference Card
- 1 FREE Samaritan PAD 450P Set-Up And Training Video
- 1 FREE Samaritan PAD Carrying Case
- 1 FREE Medical Prescription / Authorization Details
- 1 FREE Premium AED+CPR Responder Kit ($50 value) Details
- 1 FREE Inspection / Maintenance Tag Details
- 2 FREE AED “Equipped Facility” Decal / Sticker Details
- AMERICAN AED Lifetime Maintenance Notification & Support
- FREE UPS Shipping Details
Use coupon HEARTSINE450 at checkout and pay only $1,165.00!
In Stock - Ships Today
Easiest AED To Maintain.
- Virtually maintenance free.
- PAD-PAK (Electrode Pads & Battery) Cartridge system.
- With the Samaritan PAD there is only one expiration date to be concerned about.
- The electrode pads & battery are packaged in one simple cartridge. This new innovative cartridge system makes maintenance a breeze and a lot simple. Only one item to replace, only one date to track. The PAD-PAK lasts 4 years. The replacement adult PAD-PAK costs $175.00.
Features & Benefits of the Heartsine Samaritan PAD 450P
CPR Rate Advisor Real-Time CPR Rate Feedback
Easy-to-Follow Visual and Verbal Guides. Easy-to-understand visual and voice prompts guide a user through the entire CPR process, providing specific feedback on the rate of compressions.
Improved CPR Fraction. To ensure that CPR is consistently delivered, the SAM 450P continues to remind the rescuer to perform CPR when no CPR is detected.
User-Friendly Guides Nonmedical Personnel
Nonmedical personnel and inexperienced users who are not necessarily familiar with operating an AED may be hesitant or intimidated when facing a stress response. This AED helps to eliminate those concerns. It is especially ideal for new users because of its intuitive design. Voice commands and diagrams guide users seamlessly with concise instructions that are easy to follow, including how to:
- Attach the pads
- Safely deliver shocks and/or step away prior to automatic shock delivery
SCOPE Biphasic Waveform Lifesaving Technology, Patient Safety & Performance
SCOPE, also known as Self Compensating Output Pulse Envelope, is an advanced patented technology with a built-in patient safety feature designed to limit the current delivered at higher energies. Individuals in crisis only receive the energy/current that has a therapeutic benefit. This helps to prevent and limit the risk of heart cell damage due to a higher energy/current than needed during resuscitation.
Defibrillation Efficacy Variables and Optimization
SCOPE is comprised of specific variables — such as slope, amplitude, and width — that help to gauge and automatically optimize the pulse envelope during a crisis for a wide range of impedances.
All-in-One Design Single-use Cartridge
Both of HeartSine Samaritan PAD 450P models offer an all-in-one PAD-PAK. Each integrates the battery and electrode pads into a single-use cartridge. The benefits of this single unit design include the fact that there is one expiration date to track and replace, and just one item to replace after rescue/shock therapy.
PAD-PAK for Aviation Use Special battery for flight
In compliance with TSO-C142a, the Aviation PAD-PAK (PAD-PAK-07) is designed for use in aviation applications and aboard aircrafts. The Federal Aviation Administration’s TSO-C142a certification makes the PAD-PAK qualified for use on commercial aircraft. This Technical Standard Order (TSO) applies to non-rechargeable lithium cells and batteries intended for commercial aviation use.
Data for Physicians Post-Shock Data for Treatment
The HeartSine Samaritan PAD stores up to 90 minutes of heart data after use. The event data cable can be used to download data for a physician to help make treatment decisions.
Self-Testing Analysis AED Takes Its Role Seriously
The HeartSine Samaritan PAD 450P models perform auto self-tests for operational readiness. If any issue is identified, there is an audible warning sound that the unit has turned off.
HeartSine Samaritan PAD 450P
HeartSine Technologies’ Samaritan Public Access Defibrillator (PAD) 450P is identical to the Samaritan PAD 350P, with the same graphic interface and exceptional IP rating, and also features the groundbreaking CPR Rate Advisor.
CPR Rate Advisor
The Heartsine Samaritan PAD 450P with CPR Rate Advisor assesses the rate of chest compressions and provides the rescuer with continuous real-time feedback and verbal prompts to help achieve the optimum rate of compressions as defined by the American Heart Association. Watch this video to learn more about CPR Rate Advisor technology:
Samaritan PAD PAD-PAK Cartridge
Like the Samaritan PAD 350P, The Samaritan PAD 450P uses the convenient, “all-in-one” PAD-PAK, which integrates both the battery and electrode pads into a single-use cartridge. That means there is only one expiration date to monitor and only one item to replace after a rescue. The PAD-PAK has a four-year life span making the Samaritan PAD model AEDs the most cost-effective AED to own over a 8-year period.
Types of PAD-PAKs
There are 3 different types of PAD-PAKs for the Samaritan PAD 450P:
- Adult PAD-PAK (PAD-PAK-01) – To be used on adults and/or children that are 8 years of age or 55lbs and above.
- Pediatric / Child / Infant PAD-PAK (PAD-PAK-02) – To be used on children under 8 years of age and weighing less than 55lbs.
- Aviation PAD-PAK (PAD-PAK-07) with TSO-C142a – Compliance with TSO-C142a. intended for use in aviation applications or aboard aircrafts.
Just The Facts – Know Your AED
What are the cues that guide the user?
It is as easy as 1-2-3. The System Status Ready Indicator flashes to indicate that the system is fully operational. Pads are accessible while still in the carry-case.
Steps include the following:
- Press Green “On” button
- Device identifies if adult or pediatric pads are inserted
- Pull the green tab to remove the pads
- Peel pads from liner
- Follow diagram for pad placement
- Attach pads as shown in the diagrams on the chest/torso of individual in crisis
- System assesses heart rhythm
- Recommends shock therapy based on heart rhythm analysis
- Shock delivery (when center heart button is lit)
- Post shock treatment: User begins CPR when voice prompt indicates it is safe to touch the individual in crisis
- Voice prompts aid with CPR: Guides user to place hands correctly for compression technique
- An audible metronome beat helps ensure effective chest compression rate for high-quality CPR
- If after CPR another heart rhythm assessment indicates another shock is required, the system will again voice prompt and recommend shock therapy based on heart rhythm analysis
How does the device determine if a shock is required, or not?
Once the pads are placed on the individual’s chest according to the easy-to-follow diagram on each pad, an analysis of the heart rhythm occurs. This assessment determines if a SCOPE programmed rescue/shock therapy is required to help return the heart to a normal rhythm.
Who is the HeartSine Samaritan PAD designed to treat?
infants, children and adults. However, there is a weight and age guideline for Adult and Pediatric/Child/Infant PAD-PAKs.
- The Adult PAD-PAK ™ (PAD-PAK-01) can be used for adults and for children 8 years old, or who weigh at least 55 pounds.
- The Pediatric/Child/Infant PAD-PAK™ (PAD-PAK-02), which is sold separately, is specifically made for children who are less than 8 years old, or weigh less than 55 pounds.
After a shock is delivered, is it necessary to replace the PAD-PAK?
Yes, only when a shock is delivered should the PAD-PAK unit be replaced.
Each PAD-PAK contains a battery and electrode pads with a four-year life span (if a shock is not required).
How can you be certain the AED is ready for an emergency?
The LED Status Indicator is a blinking green Ready light that identifies that the AED is ready to be used.
What are the indicators that a new PAD-PAK is going to be required?
- Low battery voice prompt (occurs when a minimum of 10 discharges remain)
- Audible prompt (alerts user of electrode disconnect)
- Service icon stops flashing (if self-tests fail, no battery, or when service is required)
Is there a Manufacturer’s Warranty?
Yes, there is an 8-year Manufacturer’s Warranty.