American AED Exclusive!
Special Limited Time Offer
Get $200.00 Discount Instantly
Use Coupon Code: AMERICAN200
Philips HeartStart OnSite
Complete AED Package
Your Complete AED Package Includes:
- 1 Brand New Philips HeartStart OnSite AED
- 8 Year Warranty
- 1 Pair Of Adult Smart Pads
- 1 Battery With 4 Year Warranty
- 1 User Manual
- 1 Quick Use Guide
- Philips HeartStart Review Express Details
- 1 FREE Philips HeartStart OnSite Carrying Case
- 1 FREE Demonstration & Training Video
- 1 FREE Premium AED+CPR Responder Kit ($50 value) Details
- 1 FREE Inspection / Maintenance Tag Details
- 2 FREE AED “Equipped Facility” Decal / Sticker Details
- 1 Double Sided Flanged AED Sign
- 1 AED Storage Wall Cabinet
- 1 AMERICAN AED Instructional Wall AED Poster Details
- AMERICAN AED Lifetime Maintenance Notification & Support
- FREE UPS Shipping Details
#1 Best Seller - Buy Now!
In Stock - Ships Today
Your Complete Package Includes Everything you need to set-up your own AED station.
Includes The Philips HeartStart OnSite AED, a Wall Cabinet and Double Sided AED Sign to store, display, and quickly locate the AED when needed.
Also included in your Complete AED package:
Premium AED+CPR Responder Kit
The Premium AED+CPR Kit contains:
- 1 Zippered Red Carry Pouch
- 1 Clear Mouth-To-Mouth Barrier
- 1 Pair Of Nitrile Gloves
- 1 Antiseptic Wipes
- 2 Absorbent Non Woven Sponge
- 1 Preparation / Shaving Razor
- 1 Pair Clothing Shears
Inspection / Maintenance Tag
Our specially designed Automated external defibrillator inspection / maintenance tag are like those commonly found with fire extinguishers. Heavy duty 15 mil. vinyl. – Dirt, grease and moisture resistant. – 3/8 inch metal eyelet – Includes an 8 inch cable tie.
AED “Equipped Facility” Wall & Window Decal / Sticker
Let your guests and everyone on your premises know that you’ve secured your facility with an AED Machine. These highly visible decals are printed on weather-proof vinyl and can be placed on any surface such as windows, walls, doors, etc. Measures 4×5 inches.
Double Sided Flanged AED Sign
Double sided. Printed on both sides. This highly visible AED sign clearly marks the location of your Automated External Defibrillator. Impact-resistant, rounded corners. Measures: 8×11 inches.
AED Storage Wall Cabinet
Store, display, and quickly locate the AED when needed. Easily installs in minutes. Ships pre-assembled ready to mount on any wall surface. Durable, lightweight, impact-resistant, rounded corners, crystal clear acrylic window, full length stainless steel hinges. Measures: 14x13x7 inches.
OPTIONAL / Audible Alarm & Alert Light In Cabinet
This door activated alarm will alert everyone that the AED has been accessed for use or is being tampered with. When the cabinet door is opened the alarm generates a high pitch 110dB alarm sound and activates a visual alert light housed inside the cabinet. Works with 2 AA batteries (included). No external A/C power hookup is required.
OPTIONAL / Audible Alarm & Strobe Light On Cabinet
This door activated alarm will alert everyone that the AED has been accessed for use or is being tampered with. This device simultaneously generates an ear piercing high pitch 120dB alarm sound with visual flashing strobe light. Works with 2 AA batteries (included). No external A/C power hookup is required.
AMERICAN AED Instructional Wall AED Poster
Another American AED Exclusive – Durable, glossy, UV resistant wall AED poster with user-friendly, easy to follow 1-2-3 step instructions. The optimal placement of this poster is next to the wall AED cabinet. Measures 9×12 inches.
AMERICAN AED Lifetime Maintenance Notification & Support
As an American AED customer maintaining your AED unit is a breeze! We help you maintain your AED unit by reminding you when the electrode pads and battery need to be replaced. As always, we are available to support you with any questions that you may have regarding your unit.
FREE UPS Shipping
Your Complete AED Package Includes Free UPS Shipping. All orders ship the same day (orders placed by 6:00PM EST) or within 24hrs excluding weekends and national holidays. Normal delivery time is 2 to 5 business days. UPS Next Day or 2 Day Air delivery services are available upon request, additional charges will apply. Please call to place your order by phone if you require these extra services. Our toll free number is 1-800-884-6480.
The Philips HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator
Unsurpassed Ease of Use for Better Rescue Success
#1 Best-Selling AED Device
Empowers Inexperienced Users
- Easy to Activate
The No. 1 best-selling Philips HeartStart OnSite AED is a life-saving rescue device. With its many features and benefits, this reliable and fully self-contained unit is easy to transport at just 3.3 lbs., making the Philips HeartStart OnSite AED a must for quick access and immediate use.
Why acquire a Philips HeartStart OnSite AED?
The Philips HeartStart OnSite AED lets the user take critical rescue action quickly. The Philips HeartStart OnSite AED is programmed to:
- Assess an individual’s heart rhythm using the Philips SMART Analysis
- Determine whether a life-saving rescue is required
Intuitive design and programmed functions mean that no medical background is required to operate the unit. It is a life-saving solution that is designed for use by the layperson and nonmedical emergency personnel.
Philips HeartStart OnSite AED – For Rescues that Require Quick Thinking and a Fast Response
Step-by-Step GuideConcise, Calm Voice Command Cues
Voice instructions provide the user with basic, easy-to-follow cues, plus CPR coaching. This AED guides in pace with the user through each step and deploys calmly spoken directions.
Guided steps are easy to follow once the HeartStart OnSite AED is removed from the zippered carrying case:
- By pulling the green handle, the user activates the defibrillator and voice instructions automatically begin. These voice commands have been timed to stay in pace with the user’s movements, making them easy to follow.
- After prompted to remove the patient’s clothing — cutting it off, if necessary — the user peels the OnSite SMART Pads from their liner and places the OnSite SMART Pads directly on the patient’s skin. A helpful diagram on the AED of an upper body torso shows the user exactly where the OnSite SMART Pads need to be positioned, should a rescue shock be required.
- The heart rhythm is rapidly assessed and transmitted to the defibrillator.
- The Philips HeartStart OnSite AED reacts to the SMART Analysis and adapts to determine what the next step is. The next step would be to either deliver a defibrillation rescue shock, or, to voice prompt: “Shock not advised.”
- If a shock is required based on the assessment, the spoken command tells the user exactly what to do safely and efficiently in an easy-to-follow directive.
AEDs for COVID-related Cardiac Arrests
Be prepared for a surge in cardiac arrests related to COVID-19
As quarantine orders are lifted and people start to resume their normal activities, Philips is focused on protecting community members who have leftover heart damage caused by COVID-19. Having a Philips HeartStart OnSite or HeartStart FRx AED on hand gives added peace of mind for people with compromised hearts.
The statistics below illustrate how COVID-19 can affect weakened hearts.
Just The Facts – Know Your AED
Is a prescription required for a Philips HeartStart OnSite AED?
No, a prescription is not required for commercial users. However, if a prescription is required locally by your municipality, we will provide one through Philips.
How can you be certain the Philips HeartStart OnSite AED is ready when you need it?
Because it is a self-testing defibrillator, you can be confident that it is in Rescue-Ready response mode. And because it does a performance check-up with daily, weekly, and monthly self-tests of its internal circuitry—you can confidently count on the Philips HeartStart OnSite AED. It is programmed to verify the integrity of all of its parts. These include:
- Electrical Components
- Lithium Battery Pack
- OnSite SMART Pads
In the event of a sudden cardiac event, how easily can nonmedical personnel use the Philips HeartStart Onsite AED?
This is the ideal device for a layperson. Its intuitive design guides the user with easy-to-follow voice prompts that continue for the rescue duration—from start to finish. After the Onsite SMART Pads are placed on the individual in crisis, the heart rhythm assessment determines whether a shock is required. A shock will be delivered according to step-by-step directions only if and when the assessment deems it necessary as a life-saving measure.
What does a blinking green Ready light indicate?
The blinking green Ready light identifies that the HeartStart Onsite AED successfully passed its self-test and is now ready for use as needed.
What if the self-test finds a problem with the defibrillator?
When there is a problem with the device, the Ready light will automatically turn off and a chirp alert will sound. The blue Information button should be pressed for a verbal prompt with details of the issue and how to fix it.
Is there a manufacturer warranty for the Philips HeartStart Onsite AED?
The Philips HeartStart Onsite AED comes with an 8-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty.
Who is the HeartStart defibrillator designed to treat?
It can be used to aid infants, children and adults. There is a weight and age guideline for OnSite SMART Pads:
- OnSite Adult SMART Pads can be used for children who are 8 years old and older, and/or 55 pounds and over.
- OnSite Infant/Child SMART Pads can be used for children who are 8 years old or younger, and/ 55 pounds and under. *
* OnSite Infant/Child SMART Pads are sold separately.
How is the HeartStart AED powered?
A disposable lithium battery is the power source. This is a similar technology used for cameras. Once the battery is clicked in place, the AED is in ready mode and on standby for use. *
* Philips HeartStart OnSite Lithium Battery Pack comes with a 4-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty.
How often should the OnSite Smart Pads be replaced?
Replacement is required after every rescue attempt when a shock is performed. If no rescue attempt is needed, then the disposable OnSite Smart Pads are effective for a two-year life span. This is the case for either adult or infant/child OnSite Smart Pads.
Are the Philips HeartStart Onsite AED instructions easy to hear and understand?
Yes, once the green handle is pulled on the unit, the user activates the defibrillator and voice instructions automatically begin. The HeartStart Onsite AED guides with verbal step-by-step voice instructions. These instructions are spoken in pace with the user’s actions so that the steps are easy to follow and understand.