American Heart MonthFebruary Special Deals
Get $100.00 Discount Instantly! Use Coupon Code: ACT100
Philips HeartStart OnSite – M5066A
Your Complete Rescue-Ready Unit Includes:
- 1 Brand New Philips HeartStart OnSite AED
- 8 Year Warranty
- 1 Pair Of Adult Smart Pads
- 1 Battery With 4 Year Warranty
- 1 User Manual
- 1 Quick Use Guide
- Philips HeartStart Review Express Details
- 1 FREE Philips HeartStart OnSite Carrying Case
- 1 FREE Demonstration & Training Video
- 1 FREE Premium AED+CPR Responder Kit, ($50 value) Details
- 1 FREE Inspection / Maintenance Tag Details
- 2 FREE AED “Equipped Facility” Decal / Sticker Details
- AMERICAN AED Lifetime Maintenance Notification & Support
- FREE FedEx Ground Shipping Details
Use coupon code ACT100 at checkout and Get $100.00 Off.
#1 Best Seller - Buy Now!
Available To Order
Due to exceedingly high demand and worldwide manufacturing issues, delivery of the Philips OnSite is experiencing prolonged delays.
To receive your AED before or during the holidays, the Heartsine Samaritan PAD 350P is comparable to the Philips OnSite, is in-stock and ready to ship immediately - Buy Heartsine Samaritan 350P →.
Philips HeartStart OnSite
Lead The Way To Save A Life
distributed by American AED
Activate & Rescue Intuitive and User-Friendly
The Phillips HeartStart OnSite AED helps to eliminate concerns that a layperson and nonmedical personnel might have regarding rescue. Voice commands and diagrams guide users seamlessly with concise instructions that are easy to follow, including how to:
- Attach the OnSite SMART Pads
- Be Rescue-Ready, if shock rescue is required
Built-In Life-Saving Elements SMART Biphasic Therapy
The user can safely administer a rescue shock thanks to SMART Biphasic Therapy. By deploying a high current in combination with a lower energy dose, the innovative Philips therapy is designed to help minimize potential side effects and/or risks to the heart.
Guided Survival Steps CPR and Shock Therapy
Providing CPR for an individual in crisis is essential to the rescue process. Shock following chest compression is the next step. The Philips HeartStart OnSite AED includes a Quick Shock feature to help minimize chest compression interruptions and shorten the time it takes for the defibrillator user to call for “hands-off” and perform rescue/shock delivery.
Show and Tell Voice Cues: Calm in Crisis
Included with the easy-to-understand voice cues is a visual helper that is self-explanatory — a diagram of the upper torso that guides the user where to correctly place the Onsite SMART Pads on the bare chest of the individual in crisis.
AED Coaching at Your Pace Aligned with the User’s Action
The voice cues of the Philips HeartStart Onsite AED are delivered in an easy-to-follow manner that is calm, clear and concise. These instructions also stay in pace with the user in order to go step-by-step with rescue and CPR instructions.
Rescue-Ready 24/7 AED Self-Tests Internal Circuitry
The Philips HeartStart OnSite AED is designed to evaluate itself to ensure it is properly function through daily, weekly and monthly test cycles that evaluate its internal circuitry—conducting 85 tests—including evaluating the lithium battery and Onsite SMART Pads.
Heart Rhythm Assessment Life-Saving OnSite SMART Pads
The step-by-step directions help the user to understand how to place the OnSite Smart Pads on the individual in crisis. Once in place, the heart rhythm assessment is programmed to determine whether to rescue/shock or not to rescue/shock.
Patented Quick Shock Fast Rescue Deployment
Philips HeartStart Onsite AED is a leader for delivering rescue/shock treatment after CPR in just eight seconds.
Infant/Child SmartRecognizes Infant/Child OnSite SMART Pads
The Philips HeartStart Onsite AED recognizes when the Infant/Child SMART Pads are installed and automatically lowers the defibrillator level. It also automatically changes the voice prompts to provide the user with CPR instructions for an infant/child.
#1 Best-Selling AED Device
Empowers Inexperienced Users
- Easy To Use
The No. 1 best-selling Philips HeartStart OnSite AED is a life-saving rescue device. With its many features and benefits, this reliable and fully self-contained unit is easy to transport at just 3.3 lbs., making the Philips HeartStart OnSite AED a must for quick access and immediate use.
Why acquire a Philips HeartStart OnSite AED?
The Philips HeartStart OnSite AED lets the user take critical rescue action quickly. The Philips HeartStart OnSite AED is programmed to:
- Assess an individual’s heart rhythm using the Philips SMART Analysis
- Determine whether a life-saving rescue is required
Intuitive design and programmed functions mean that no medical background is required to operate the unit. It is a life-saving solution that is designed for use by the layperson and nonmedical emergency personnel.
- FACT: Every year, 400,000 Americans die from cardiac arrest!
That’s over 1,000 people per day!
- FACT: Globally, cardiac arrest claims more lives than colorectal cancer, breast cancer, prostate cancer, influenza, pneumonia, auto accidents, HIV, firearms, and house fires combined!
Philips HeartStart OnSite AED – For Rescues that Require Quick Thinking and a Fast Response
Step-by-Step GuideConcise, Calm Voice Command Cues
Voice instructions provide the user with basic, easy-to-follow cues, plus CPR coaching. This AED guides in pace with the user through each step and deploys calmly spoken directions.
Guided steps are easy to follow once the HeartStart OnSite AED is removed from the zippered carrying case:
- By pulling the green handle, the user activates the defibrillator and voice instructions automatically begin. These voice commands have been timed to stay in pace with the user’s movements, making them easy to follow.
- After prompted to remove the patient’s clothing — cutting it off, if necessary — the user peels the OnSite SMART Pads from their liner and places the OnSite SMART Pads directly on the patient’s skin. A helpful diagram on the AED of an upper body torso shows the user exactly where the OnSite SMART Pads need to be positioned, should a rescue shock be required.
- The heart rhythm is rapidly assessed and transmitted to the defibrillator.
- The Philips HeartStart OnSite AED reacts to the SMART Analysis and adapts to determine what the next step is. The next step would be to either deliver a defibrillation rescue shock, or, to voice prompt: “Shock not advised.”
- If a shock is required based on the assessment, the spoken command tells the user exactly what to do safely and efficiently in an easy-to-follow directive.
AEDs for COVID-related Cardiac Arrests
Be prepared for a surge in cardiac arrests related to COVID-19
As quarantine orders are lifted and people start to resume their normal activities, Philips is focused on protecting community members who have leftover heart damage caused by COVID-19. Having a Philips HeartStart OnSite or HeartStart FRx AED on hand gives added peace of mind for people with compromised hearts.
The statistics below illustrate how COVID-19 can affect weakened hearts.
Just The Facts – Know Your AED
Is a prescription required for a Philips HeartStart OnSite AED?
No, a prescription is not required for commercial users. However, if a prescription is required locally by your municipality, we will provide one through Philips.
How can you be certain the Philips HeartStart OnSite AED is ready when you need it?
Because it is a self-testing defibrillator, you can be confident that it is in Rescue-Ready response mode. And because it does a performance check-up with daily, weekly, and monthly self-tests of its internal circuitry—you can confidently count on the Philips HeartStart OnSite AED. It is programmed to verify the integrity of all of its parts. These include:
- Electrical Components
- Lithium Battery Pack
- OnSite SMART Pads
In the event of a sudden cardiac event, how easily can nonmedical personnel use the Philips HeartStart Onsite AED?
This is the ideal device for a layperson. Its intuitive design guides the user with easy-to-follow voice prompts that continue for the rescue duration—from start to finish. After the Onsite SMART Pads are placed on the individual in crisis, the heart rhythm assessment determines whether a shock is required. A shock will be delivered according to step-by-step directions only if and when the assessment deems it necessary as a life-saving measure.
What does a blinking green Ready light indicate?
The blinking green Ready light identifies that the HeartStart Onsite AED successfully passed its self-test and is now ready for use as needed.
What if the self-test finds a problem with the defibrillator?
When there is a problem with the device, the Ready light will automatically turn off and a chirp alert will sound. The blue Information button should be pressed for a verbal prompt with details of the issue and how to fix it.
Is there a manufacturer warranty for the Philips HeartStart Onsite AED?
The Philips HeartStart Onsite AED comes with an 8-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty.
Who is the HeartStart defibrillator designed to treat?
It can be used to aid infants, children and adults. There is a weight and age guideline for OnSite SMART Pads:
- OnSite Adult SMART Pads can be used for children who are 8 years old and older, and/or 55 pounds and over.
- OnSite Infant/Child SMART Pads can be used for children who are 8 years old or younger, and/ 55 pounds and under. *
* OnSite Infant/Child SMART Pads are sold separately.
How is the HeartStart AED powered?
A disposable lithium battery is the power source. This is a similar technology used for cameras. Once the battery is clicked in place, the AED is in ready mode and on standby for use. *
* Philips HeartStart OnSite Lithium Battery Pack comes with a 4-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty.
How often should the OnSite Smart Pads be replaced?
Replacement is required after every rescue attempt when a shock is performed. If no rescue attempt is needed, then the disposable OnSite Smart Pads are effective for a two-year life span. This is the case for either adult or infant/child OnSite Smart Pads.
Are the Philips HeartStart Onsite AED instructions easy to hear and understand?
Yes, once the green handle is pulled on the unit, the user activates the defibrillator and voice instructions automatically begin. The HeartStart Onsite AED guides with verbal step-by-step voice instructions. These instructions are spoken in pace with the user’s actions so that the steps are easy to follow and understand.