ZOLL Mobilize™ MOBILE Trauma Kit Features:
- Lightweight backpack version of the Comprehensive unit
- Trauma and medical supplies to help manage severe bleeding, seizures, choking, broken bones, and more
- An integrated tablet that includes the Mobilize Rescue app
- The Mobilize Rescue app guides users with real-time step-by-step instructions
- Clearly organized and color-coded supplies with alpha-numeric labels that correspond to the instructions in the app
- OSHA-compliant medical supplies
- The ability to create a time-stamped summary of actions to share with EMS
ZOLL Mobilize Rescue System
Use coupon code AMERICANAED at checkout and Get 10% Off.
In Stock - Ready To Ship
Your Mobilize™ MOBILE Trauma Kit Contents
The Mobile kit features comfortable shoulder straps and is made with a military-grade nylon casing for maximum protection and convenient transport. It includes more than 35 different types of medical supplies to treat a multitude of traumatic injuries and medical issues. It also includes extra space for additional non-included supplies such as EpiPens and Narcan.*
4 | SOF-T Wide tourniquet
2 | QuikClot bleeding control dressing
2 | 6″ flat emergency trauma dressing
2 | Hyfin chest seal
2 | Water-Jel universal burn dressing
2 | triangular bandage
2 | 4.5″ sterile conforming stretch gauze
4 | 5″ x 9″ sterile combine ABD pads
2 | 10″ x 30″ sterile multi-trauma dressing
1 | 36″ SAM emergency splint
2 | 4″ elastic wrap bandage
1 | 4″ x 5″ cold compress
1 | adhesive tape 2.5 yd
1 | CPR face shield with bite block
1 | 81mg chewable aspirin (bottle)
1 | 12mg dissolvable allergy tablets (box)
1 | 15mg Insta-Glucose
2 | emergency space Mylar blanket
1 | portable charger and charging cord
1 | USB charging cube
1 | inspection card
12 | proof seals
2 | bag with biohazard markings
1 | trauma shears
10 | nitrile gloves
1 | user manual and inventory card
OSHA-Compliant First Aid Supplies
2 | eye pads
16 | adhesive bandages (assorted sizes)
10 | burn cream packets
10 | triple antibiotic ointment packets
10 | antiseptic wipes
1 | tweezers
10 | hand sanitizer packets
1 | eye wash
1 | first aid guide
*Prescription drugs such as Narcan and Epinephrine not included.
With Mobilize systems, organizations can efficiently and effectively prepare to manage a wide range of medical emergencies.
- Severe Bleeding
- Trouble Breathing
- Opiate Overdoses
- Impaled Objects
- Allergic Reactions
- Trapped Limbs
- Fractures & Sprains
- Diabetes-Related Problems
- Chest Pain
- CPR Instruction
- AED Application
The Zoll Mobilize™ MOBILE Trauma Kit
Designed to address the most critical emergencies on the go
ZOLL® Mobilize™ MOBILE Trauma Kit
Be Ready for the Rescue with Mobilize
When medical emergencies occur, the faster care can be provided, the better the outcome. Bystanders are often a victim’s best hope for survival – but they don’t always have the training or equipment they need to help.
You will be prepared for the unexpected with Mobilize trauma kits. The integrated system of medical supplies and an interactive app empowers untrained bystanders to assess and manage trauma and injuries in the critical moments before EMS arrives.
Diagnostic prompts and real-time, interactive instructions provided through the app enable bystanders to manage a wide range of medical issues including severe bleeding, choking, seizures, traumatic injuries, burns, hypothermia, broken bones, and more.
1 Mell, H., Mumma, S., Hiestand, B., Carr, B., Holland, T., Stopyra, J. (2017, July 19). Emergency medical response times in rural, suburban and urban areas [Editorial]. JAMA Surgery DOI: 10.1001/jamasurg. 2017. 2230
Real-time Instructions at Your Fingertips
Each Mobilize trauma kit includes access to the Mobilize Rescue app. The app provides real-time, interactive instructions on how to assess, monitor, and manage care and provide treatment using the medical supplies in the kit.
The easy-to-follow diagnostic prompts enable anyone, trained or untrained, to help in an emergency. The Mobilize Rescue app uses interactive prompts, simple written instructions, and visual cues. It also offers additional descriptions of symptoms to help determine what is wrong and describe the steps for appropriate care. This innovative app will give you the confidence to assess, manage, and treat a multitude of medical issues, even if you have no emergency training.
Support Throughout the Rescue:
- Comprehensive set of medical supplies pairs with an intuitive instructional app
- Interactive prompts comprised of mostly yes or no questions
- Detailed step-by-step guidance on how to assess and treat patients
- Easy-to-follow text and color graphics
- “More info” buttons offer additional help
- Color-coded supplies with alpha-numeric labels correspond to the instructions in the app
- Time-stamped record of actions taken is available to share with EMS
An Integrated System
Designed for ease of use, the medical supplies in the rescue kits are conveniently labeled and organized to match the instructions in the Mobilize Rescue app. Each item is color-coded and numbered, making it easy to locate the items you need and saving valuable time during an emergency.
Rescue Ready® Services
Have the peace of mind of knowing your Mobilize kits and responders will be ready when needed.
- Easily track and document kit inspections as well as medical supply expiration dates with PlusTrac™ software.
- PlusCare™ trusted onsite service covers everything from annual maintenance to device troubleshooting and post-rescue assistance.
- Choose from a variety of PlusLearning™ options that train your staff members how to respond to different types of emergencies.