ZOLL Mobilize™ PUBLIC ACCESS Trauma Kit Features:
- Modern medical supplies to manage multiple life-threatening injuries, including severe bleeding, airway issues, and more
- 4 Utility kits for easy distribution during a mass casualty event
- Mobilize Rescue app provides real-time, step-by-step instructions
- All supplies are clearly organized using color-coded, alpha-numeric labels that correspond to the instructions in the app
- Provides a time-stamped summary of actions to share with EMS
- Multi-user app license
- App is available for iOS or Android devices
- Lightweight carry case
ZOLL Mobilize Rescue Systems PUBLIC ACCESS Rescue Station
In Stock - Ready To Ship
Your Mobilize™ PUBLIC ACCESS Trauma Kit Contents
Each Public Access kit carry case includes four Utility kits with supplies to manage severe bleeding and airway emergencies.
4 | SOF-T Wide tourniquet
4 | 4″ emergency trauma dressing
4 | QuikClot bleeding control dressing
4 | Hyfin chest seal
4 | CPR face shield with bite block
4 | emergency space Mylar blanket
4 | trauma shears
32 | nitrile gloves
1 | permanent marker
With Mobilize systems, organizations can efficiently and effectively prepare to manage a wide range of medical emergencies.
- Severe Bleeding
- Trouble Breathing
- Opiate Overdoses
- Impaled Objects
- Allergic Reactions
- Trapped Limbs
- Fractures & Sprains
- Diabetes-Related Problems
- Chest Pain
- CPR Instruction
- AED Application
The Zoll Mobilize™ Public Access Trauma Kit
Designed to address critical emergencies with multiple victims
ZOLL® Mobilize™ PUBLIC ACCESS Trauma Kit
Empower entire communities to help manage medical emergencies
The Public Access trauma kit is designed to help organizations prepare for medical emergencies with multiple victims. This kit provides modern medical supplies that pair with a real-time instructional app that enables bystanders to actively assess, manage, and monitor a spectrum of medical emergencies.
This system is unique in that it includes four individual Utility kits that can be used by multiple rescuers for multiple victims at the same time. And the Mobilize™ Rescue app can easily be distributed to everyone in your organization so anyone can help in an emergency. The app provides step-by-step interactive instructions that guide rescuers on how to use the medical supplies to help victims in the critical moments before EMS arrives.
1 Mell, H., Mumma, S., Hiestand, B., Carr, B., Holland, T., Stopyra, J. (2017, July 19). Emergency medical response times in rural, suburban and urban areas [Editorial]. JAMA Surgery DOI: 10.1001/jamasurg. 2017. 2230
Real-time Instructions at Your Fingertips
Each Mobilize trauma kit includes access to the Mobilize Rescue app. The app provides real-time, interactive instructions on how to assess, monitor, and manage care and provide treatment using the medical supplies in the kit.
The easy-to-follow diagnostic prompts enable anyone, trained or untrained, to help in an emergency. The Mobilize Rescue app uses interactive prompts, simple written instructions, and visual cues. It also offers additional descriptions of symptoms to help determine what is wrong and describe the steps for appropriate care. This innovative app will give you the confidence to assess, manage, and treat a multitude of medical issues, even if you have no emergency training.
Support Throughout the Rescue:
- Comprehensive set of medical supplies pairs with an intuitive instructional app
- Interactive prompts comprised of mostly yes or no questions
- Detailed step-by-step guidance on how to assess and treat patients
- Easy-to-follow text and color graphics
- “More info” buttons offer additional help
- Color-coded supplies with alpha-numeric labels correspond to the instructions in the app
- Time-stamped record of actions taken is available to share with EMS
An Integrated System
Designed for ease of use, the medical supplies in the rescue kits are conveniently labeled and organized to match the instructions in the Mobilize Rescue app. Each item is color-coded and numbered, making it easy to locate the items you need and saving valuable time during an emergency.
Rescue Ready® Services
Have the peace of mind of knowing your Mobilize kits and responders will be ready when needed.
- Easily track and document kit inspections as well as medical supply expiration dates with PlusTrac™ software.
- PlusCare™ trusted onsite service covers everything from annual maintenance to device troubleshooting and post-rescue assistance.
- Choose from a variety of PlusLearning™ options that train your staff members how to respond to different types of emergencies.