ZOLL Mobilize™ COMPACT Trauma Kit Features:
- Medical supplies to manage severe bleeding, cardiac arrest, seizures, choking, and more
- Real-time, step-by-step instructions provided by the Mobilize Rescue app
- Clearly organized and color-coded supplies with alpha-numeric labels that correspond to the instructions in the app
- Multi-user app license
- App available for iOS and Android devices
- Time-stamped summary of actions taken to share with EMS
- Compact design, easy to store or take on the go
- Military-grade nylon casing to protect supplies in a range of environments
- Molle straps to attach the kit to a rucksack, belt, or other type of travel pack
ZOLL Mobilize Rescue Systems COMPACT
In Stock - Ready To Ship
Your Mobilize™ COMPACT Trauma Kit Contents
COMPACT Rescue System, Durable Military Grade Nylon Soft Case with Rescue Supplies for Trauma and Cardiac Arrest, Includes Multi-user App License.
1 | Multi-user license for the Mobilize Rescue app
1 | SOF-T Wide tourniquet
1 | 4″ emergency trauma dressing
1 | QuikClot bleeding control dressing
1 | Hyfin chest seal
1 | CPR face shield with bite block
1 | emergency space Mylar blanket
1 | trauma shears
8 | nitrile gloves
1 | permanent marker
With Mobilize systems, organizations can efficiently and effectively prepare to manage a wide range of medical emergencies.
- Severe Bleeding
- Trouble Breathing
- Opiate Overdoses
- Impaled Objects
- Allergic Reactions
- Trapped Limbs
- Fractures & Sprains
- Diabetes-Related Problems
- Chest Pain
- CPR Instruction
- AED Application
The Zoll Mobilize™ COMPACT Trauma Kit
Compact and lightweight, this system is perfect for on the go.
ZOLL® Mobilize™ COMPACT Trauma Kit
Have peace of mind at work, at home, or on the road
Traditional first aid kits can patch up scraped knees, but they don’t generally include lifesaving supplies like tourniquets, pressure dressings, or face shields. Because severe bleeding, airway complications, and other emergencies can become fatal before an ambulance arrives, it’s important for bystanders to have quick access to potentially lifesaving medical supplies and instructions for how to use them.
Compact and lightweight, this kit is ideal to keep in an accessible location or to take on the go to ensure that you — and anyone else with the Mobilize™ Rescue app — are prepared at all times. The rescue app provides step-by-step, interactive instructions on how to use the medical supplies to treat victims in the critical moments before EMS arrives.
1 Mell, H., Mumma, S., Hiestand, B., Carr, B., Holland, T., Stopyra, J. (2017, July 19). Emergency medical response times in rural, suburban and urban areas [Editorial]. JAMA Surgery DOI: 10.1001/jamasurg. 2017. 2230
Real-time Instructions at Your Fingertips
Each Mobilize trauma kit includes access to the Mobilize Rescue app. The app provides real-time, interactive instructions on how to assess, monitor, and manage care and provide treatment using the medical supplies in the kit.
The easy-to-follow diagnostic prompts enable anyone, trained or untrained, to help in an emergency. The Mobilize Rescue app uses interactive prompts, simple written instructions, and visual cues. It also offers additional descriptions of symptoms to help determine what is wrong and describe the steps for appropriate care. This innovative app will give you the confidence to assess, manage, and treat a multitude of medical issues, even if you have no emergency training.
Support Throughout the Rescue:
- Comprehensive set of medical supplies pairs with an intuitive instructional app
- Interactive prompts comprised of mostly yes or no questions
- Detailed step-by-step guidance on how to assess and treat patients
- Easy-to-follow text and color graphics
- “More info” buttons offer additional help
- Color-coded supplies with alpha-numeric labels correspond to the instructions in the app
- Time-stamped record of actions taken is available to share with EMS
An Integrated System
Designed for ease of use, the medical supplies in the rescue kits are conveniently labeled and organized to match the instructions in the Mobilize Rescue app. Each item is color-coded and numbered, making it easy to locate the items you need and saving valuable time during an emergency.
Rescue Ready® Services
Have the peace of mind of knowing your Mobilize kits and responders will be ready when needed.
- Easily track and document kit inspections as well as medical supply expiration dates with PlusTrac™ software.
- PlusCare™ trusted onsite service covers everything from annual maintenance to device troubleshooting and post-rescue assistance.
- Choose from a variety of PlusLearning™ options that train your staff members how to respond to different types of emergencies.