American AED Exclusive!
Special Limited Time Offer
Get $300.00 Discount Instantly
Use Coupon Code: HEARTSINEAED
Heartsine Samaritan PAD 350P
Your Complete Rescue-Ready Unit Includes:
- 1 Brand New Samaritan PAD 350P AED Defibrillator
- 8 Year Warranty
- 1 Adult PAD-PAK (Electrode Pads & Battery Cartridge)
- 1 User Manual
- 1 Quick Reference Card
- 1 FREE Set-Up And Training Video
- 1 FREE Samaritan PAD Carrying Case
- 1 FREE Medical Prescription / Authorization Details
- 1 FREE Premium AED+CPR Responder Kit ($50 value) Details
- 1 FREE Inspection / Maintenance Tag Details
- 2 FREE AED “Equipped Facility” Decal / Sticker Details
- AMERICAN AED Lifetime Maintenance Notification & Support
- FREE UPS Shipping Details
In Stock - Ships Today
samaritan PAD 350P / 360P
Public Access Defibrillator
distributed by American AED
Features & Benefits of the Heartsine Samaritan PAD 350P / 360P
Two Models Semi-Automatic & Fully Automatic
Semi-Automatic: If and when a rescue/shock is required as a life-saving resuscitation measure, the Semi-Automatic model guides the user with a prompt to press the shock button.
Fully Automatic: The Fully-Automatic model does not have a shock button. If a shock is required, it will prompt the user and others near the individual in crisis to stay clear. A shock will be delivered automatically if the heart rhythm analysis requires it.
The AED user cannot shock the individual who is in crisis by mistake.
User-Friendly Guides Nonmedical Personnel
Nonmedical personnel and inexperienced users who are not necessarily familiar with operating an AED may be hesitant or intimidated when facing a stress response. This AED helps to eliminate those concerns. It is especially ideal for new users because of its intuitive design. Voice commands and diagrams guide users seamlessly with concise instructions that are easy to follow, including how to:
- Attach the pads
- Safely deliver shocks and/or step away prior to automatic shock delivery
SCOPE Biphasic Waveform Lifesaving Technology, Patient Safety & Performance
SCOPE, also known as Self Compensating Output Pulse Envelope, is an advanced patented technology with a built-in patient safety feature designed to limit the current delivered at higher energies. Individuals in crisis only receive the energy/current that has a therapeutic benefit. This helps to prevent and limit the risk of heart cell damage due to a higher energy/current than needed during resuscitation.
Defibrillation Efficacy Variables and Optimization
SCOPE is comprised of specific variables — such as slope, amplitude, and width — that help to gauge and automatically optimize the pulse envelope during a crisis for a wide range of impedances.
All-in-One Design Single-use Cartridge
Both of HeartSine Samaritan PAD 350P and PAD 360P models offer an all-in-one PAD-PAK. Each integrates the battery and electrode pads into a single-use cartridge. The benefits of this single unit design include the fact that there is one expiration date to track and replace, and just one item to replace after rescue/shock therapy.
PAD-PAK for Aviation Use Special battery for flight
In compliance with TSO-C142a, the Aviation PAD-PAK (PAD-PAK-07) is designed for use in aviation applications and aboard aircrafts. The Federal Aviation Administration’s TSO-C142a certification makes the PAD-PAK qualified for use on commercial aircraft. This Technical Standard Order (TSO) applies to non-rechargeable lithium cells and batteries intended for commercial aviation use.
Data for Physicians Post-Shock Data for Treatment
The HeartSine Samaritan PAD stores up to 90 minutes of heart data after use. The event data cable can be used to download data for a physician to help make treatment decisions.
Self-Testing Analysis AED Takes Its Role Seriously
The HeartSine Samaritan PAD 350 and PAD 360 models perform auto self-tests for operational readiness. If any issue is identified, there is an audible warning sound that the unit has turned off.
HeartSine® Samaritan® PAD (Public Access Defibrillator) 350P & 360P
Designed to Help Save Lives
- Easy-to-Follow Step-by-Step Instructions for Inexperienced Users
- Rescue-Ready HeartSine® Samaritan® PAD is in Crisis-Ready Mode with Integrated Battery and Pad
- Flashing Graphic Icons Combine with Easy-to-Understand Voice Prompts
- Perfect for use by Nonmedical Personnel & Rescuers of Any Skill Level
- From Pad Application to Shock Delivery — Restoring the Heart to Normal Rhythm
- A Sophisticated Defibrillator for Adult or Pediatric use
The HeartSine Samaritan PAD is a leading go-to AED for its small size and accessibility. It has the highest Ingress Protection rating for an AED of its kind.
Lightweight and easy-to-use AED system is available in two models:
Samaritan PAD 350P is a semi-automated AED. It has two buttons for the user to press: On and Shock. Buttons are accessible even while the AED is in its storage case.
Samaritan PAD 360P is by contrast a fully automated AED. It does not require the user to push the shock button if a shock is advised following the heart rhythm analysis. It has a bonus safety measure: Able to detect if anyone is near or touching the individual in crisis. There is a verbal cue to stand back from the individual in crisis prior to automatic shock delivery.
Weighing in at less than 2 ½ lbs., the HeartSine Samaritan PAD is:
- Built Rugged
- Quickly Accessible
Top IP56 Rating Safeguards Heartsine Samaritan PAD
Both models — Samaritan PAD 350P and Samaritan PAD 360P — offer one of the highest levels of protection against dust, dirt, or other matter, and accidental contact with water. This is a sought-after rating in the AED industry.
Clinically Validated Technology
Built-in Digital Library of Cardiac Rhythms
The HeartSine Samaritan PAD has proprietary electrode technology and SCOPE™ biphasic technology. What does this mean in a crisis? It is an escalating low-energy waveform that is programmed to adjust automatically based on an individual’s heart rhythm.
Just The Facts – Know Your AED
What are the cues that guide the user?
It is as easy as 1-2-3. The System Status Ready Indicator flashes to indicate that the system is fully operational. Pads are accessible while still in the carry-case.
Steps include the following:
- Press Green “On” button
- Device identifies if adult or pediatric pads are inserted
- Pull the green tab to remove the pads
- Peel pads from liner
- Follow diagram for pad placement
- Attach pads as shown in the diagrams on the chest/torso of individual in crisis
- System assesses heart rhythm
- Recommends shock therapy based on heart rhythm analysis
- Shock delivery (when center heart button is lit)
- Post shock treatment: User begins CPR when voice prompt indicates it is safe to touch the individual in crisis
- Voice prompts aid with CPR: Guides user to place hands correctly for compression technique
- An audible metronome beat helps ensure effective chest compression rate for high-quality CPR
- If after CPR another heart rhythm assessment indicates another shock is required, the system will again voice prompt and recommend shock therapy based on heart rhythm analysis
How does the device determine if a shock is required, or not?
Once the pads are placed on the individual’s chest according to the easy-to-follow diagram on each pad, an analysis of the heart rhythm occurs. This assessment determines if a SCOPE programmed rescue/shock therapy is required to help return the heart to a normal rhythm.
Who is the HeartSine Samaritan PAD designed to treat?
Infants, children and adults. However, there is a weight and age guideline for Adult and Pediatric/Child/Infant PAD-PAKs.
- The Adult PAD-PAK ™ (PAD-PAK-01) can be used for adults and for children 8 years old, or who weigh at least 55 pounds.
- The Pediatric/Child/Infant PAD-PAK™ (PAD-PAK-02), which is sold separately, is specifically made for children who are less than 8 years old, or weigh less than 55 pounds.
After a shock is delivered, is it necessary to replace the PAD-PAK?
Yes, the PAD-PAK cartridge needs to be replaced, it’s disposable.
The PAD-PAK cartridge contains the battery and electrode pads with a four-year life span.
How can you be certain the AED is ready for an emergency?
The LED Status Indicator is a blinking green Ready light that identifies that the AED is ready to be used.
What are the indicators that a new PAD-PAK is going to be required?
- Low battery voice prompt (occurs when a minimum of 10 discharges remain)
- Audible prompt (alerts user of electrode disconnect)
- Service icon stops flashing (if self-tests fail, no battery, or when service is required)
Is there a Manufacturer’s Warranty?
Yes, there is an 8-year Manufacturer’s Warranty.