Order now and use the above coupon code at checkout to receive $100.00 instant discount.
American AED Church Package
Your Complete Church AED Package Includes:
- 1 Brand New Philips HeartStart OnSite AED Defibrillator
- 8 Year Warranty
- 1 Pair Of Adult Smart Pads
- 1 Battery With 4 Year Warranty
- 1 User Manual
- 1 Quick Use Guide
- Philips HeartStart Review Express Details
- 1 FREE Philips HeartStart OnSite Carrying Case
- 1 FREE AED Demonstration & Training DVD
- 1 FREE Premium AED+CPR Responder Kit ($50 value) Details
- 1 FREE American AED+CPR Quick Reference Card Details
- 1 FREE Inspection / Maintenance Tag Details
- 2 FREE AED “Equipped Facility” Decal / Sticker Details
- 1 AED Storage Wall Cabinet
- 1 Double Sided Flanged AED Sign
- AMERICAN AED Lifetime Maintenance Notification & Support
- FREE UPS Shipping Details
In Stock - Ships Today
- Latest American Heart Association Guidelines
- 30 Day Money Back And Lowest Price Guarantee
- Same Day Free UPS Shipping
- Outstanding Customer Support
Tragedy Can Strike When You Least Expect It, AEDs Can Provide Immediate Life-Saving Treatment
Sudden cardiac arrest can strike at any time—during work, at a sporting event, or while at church. In a typical community setting, victims of sudden cardiac arrest rarely survive because they do not have immediate access to life-saving treatment, but studies show that more than half would survive if an AED and CPR had been used within five minutes of cardiac arrest.
Because a large part of the American population attends regular religious services, there is a good chance that many people could experience sudden cardiac arrest while at church. By placing AEDs in churches, congregation members are able to act as first responders and prevent unnecessary deaths in their communities. Churches can prevent unnecessary tragedy during religious services, community gatherings and special events such as baptisms or weddings. By providing AEDs in churches, church members can begin the life-saving process while waiting for emergency responders to arrive and therefore increase the chances of survival for victims of sudden cardiac arrest.
Why You Need An AED To Protect Your Congregation
Here are some of the reasons why more and more churches are making AEDs a part of their emergency response plans:
- Many people who experience sudden cardiac arrest die as a result, mainly because of the delay in treatment due to waiting for emergency responders.
- Many churches provide spiritual assistance in today’s world, now with AEDs widely available and financially accessible, churches can also provide life-saving assistance and congregation members can be assured of their spiritual and physical safety.
About The AED Defibrillator Included in the Church Package – The Philips HeartStart OnSite AED
Click on videos below to watch:
Weighing just 3.3 lbs., this small and lightweight automated external defibrillator (AED) can be easily carried to the patient’s side. Using clear and calm voice instructions, the OnSite guides you, the first caregiver on the scene, through each step of the rescue process. The OnSite uses Philips proven technology for heart rhythm assessment (SMART Analysis) and defibrillation energy delivery (SMART Biphasic), and can be used to treat adults, children and infants.
Ready When Needed – Easy to Use
The OnSite is powered by a disposable lithium battery and will perform daily, weekly, and monthly self-tests of its internal circuitry and shock delivery system. As long as the flashing green “Ready” light is blinking, you can be certain the Onsite is ready-to-go if needed.
In the event of a sudden cardiac arrest, simply pull the lever and the OnSite will begin providing voice instructions to guide you. Once the electrode pads are placed on the patient the OnSite’s special sensors determine if a shock is needed, based on its automated assessment of the patient’s heart rhythm.
- If a shock is needed, the voice prompts direct you to press the flashing orange “Shock” button. Then the OnSite delivers a low-energy biphasic current.
- If a shock is not needed, the OnSite instructs you to perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) if necessary. While performing CPR, the voice prompts coach you on the frequency and depth of your compressions.
- The OnSite also reminds you to call emergency medical services (EMS). When they arrive should they need a summary of care, it can be retrieved from the OnSite’s internal memory.
Frequently Asked Questions
My church has many activities for preschoolers, can this machine be used on children?
Yes, there is an Infant/child pads cartridge (Philips HeartStart OnSite Child Smart Pads) designed for children under eight years of age or weighing under 55lbs.
Our church does not have a credit or debit card, how can we order the AED Church Package?
American AED gladly accepts checks and money orders, you can place the order by adding the Church Package on top of this page to your cart and proceeding to the checkout page, don’t forget to use your discount code for churches (“churchaed”), on the checkout page select “Mail in Check” as your payment option. After submitting your order, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions on mailing in your check or money order.
I just bought a Philips Heartstart OnSite AED defibrillator, how do I maintain it?
The Philips HeartStart Onsite AED is virtually maintenance-free, it conducts a daily automatic self-test of its internal circuitry, shock delivery system, pads cartridge and battery capacity.
Do I need to replace the pads on my Philips OnSite AED?
Yes, after every rescue attempt is performed. If no rescue attempt has been made, the disposable Smart Pads (both adult & children) has a 2-year effective life-span and will need to be replaced.
Does this AED machine need to be plugged into a power outlet?
No, the Philips Onsite uses a disposable lithium battery that has a 4 to 5-year life span.
Does the Philips HeartStart Onsite talk to you, give you audible instructions?
Yes, once it is turned on, it will give you step-by-step voice prompts that are repeated and even rephrased to help you understand what to do.
How easy is it to use the Philips Onsite in the event of a sudden cardiac arrest?
The Philips Onsite was designed to be used by a layperson. It provides voice prompts that guide you through the entire rescue process. Once the electrode pads are placed on the victim’s bare skin the Onsite AED will deliver a shock only if necessary.
Is there a manufacturer warranty for the Onsite?
The Philips Onsite has an 8-year warranty.