Cardiac Science Powerheart AED G3 Plus
Your Complete Rescue-Ready Unit Includes:
- 1 Brand New Powerheart AED G3 Plus With Rescue Coach CPR
- 7 Year Warranty
- 2 Pairs of Adult Electrode Pads (1 as spare)
- 1 Battery With 4 Year Warranty
- 1 User Manual
- 1 Quick Start Tool Kit on CD-ROM with Training & Demo
- 1 RescueLink and MDLink Software
- 1 Computer Interface Cable
- 1 FREE Powerheart AED G3 Carrying Case
- 1 FREE Medical Prescription / Authorization Details
- 1 FREE Premium AED+CPR Responder Kit ($50 value) Details
- 1 FREE Inspection / Maintenance Tag Details
- 2 FREE AED “Equipped Facility” Decal / Sticker Details
- AMERICAN AED Lifetime Maintenance Notification & Support
- FREE UPS Shipping Details
NOTE: The Powerheart G3 Plus has been discontinued and replaced by the Powerheart G5 Defibrillator
Accessories for the Powerheart G3 are available down below.
Features & Benefits of the Cardiac Science Powerheart G3 Plus
Rescue Ready™ Technology
is patented self-testing technology determines whether an AED is in working order and ready for a rescue. If a Cardiac Science AED fails any one of its self-tests, an audible alarm and accompanying visual cue (a green/red status indicator) provides an effective alert to users.
Comprehensive Testing Protocol
Unlike some other manufacturers, Cardiac Science tests AEDs with a comprehensive series of analyses. All testing data is stored within the device.
- Daily Tests: Battery; Pads for both presence and function; internal electronics
- Weekly: Partial energy charge; software
- Monthly: Internal electronics; full energy simulated rescue
Intellisense™ Battery Technology
Cardiac Science features the only battery on the market with a 4-Year unconditional performance guarantee. Our Intellisense Lithium batteries feature an internal analysis chip which records daily self-test data and provides charge level data to the onboard diagnostic software.
Variable Escalating Energy
Cardiac Science AEDs analyze the patient using our proprietary RhythmX technology to determine his/her electrical impedance (resistance levels) and then customize an appropriate energy level for that individual patient. And, if more than one shock is necessary to convert the patient, our analysis software utilizes variable escalating energy to deliver therapy at an appropriate higher level.
Powerheart AEDs use pre-connected pads that can be used in either position on a patient. is means that either pad can be placed in the upper-right or lower-left chest position making pad placement much easier than other manufacturer’s pads.
Easy-to-Read Expiration Date
Cardiac Science AEDs feature a user-friendly case design with an integral cutout allowing easy viewing of AED pad expiration date information – all without having to open the case.
Our text screen provides a visual script in tandem with the audible voice prompts. Especially useful for the hearing impaired, or for use in noisy environments, this screen also provides valuable rescue information (including the length of rescue and number of shocks delivered) to EMS professionals when they arrive on the scene.
All Cardiac Science AEDs are supported with a 7 Year Full Warranty – the longest of any AED on the market today.
Cardiac Science Powerheart AED G3 Plus with Rescue Coach CPR
Featuring more than 80 patents, the Powerheart G3 Plus AED offers a unique combination of features that no other AED can match in providing an easy to use, reliable and technologically advanced lifesaving device. New, Rescue Coach™ intuitive voice prompts were designed using the results of a human behavior study to guide the rescuer confidently and easily through the rescue process and provide instructions and AED behavior aligned with the AHA/ERC 2005 Guidelines. The new detailed instructions for CPR include a metronome to assist with frequency of compressions. Patented Rescue Ready® daily, weekly and monthly self-tests ensure that critical components such as pads, battery and internal circuitry are always in working order and validate reliability. Another unique feature for Powerheart AEDs is the monthly full-energy self test which confirms that the AED can charge to its maximum capability. Patented non-polarized defibrillation pads simplify the placement process as either pad can be placed in the upper right chest or lower left chest area. Powerheart AEDs also feature a text screen which displays text prompts for use in a loud rescue environment, or by rescuers who are hearing impaired.
- Available with fully-automatic or semi-automatic operation.
- Rescue Coach intuitive and comprehensive voice prompts guide users through the rescue.
- Metronome for proper CPR compression frequency.
- Patented Rescue-Ready technology includes daily, weekly, and monthly self-tests of battery, internal electronics, software, and pads, which assures first time, every time shock delivery.
Additional G3 Plus Features
- Outstanding voice prompt quality and clarity.
- 4 – Year full operational replacement battery guarantee.
- 7 – Year AED warranty.