Tuttnauer 1730M Valueklave Manual Sterilizer
In Stock - Ready To Ship
Speed, Quality and ValueThe Valueklave 1730 will satisfy all of your basic sterilization needs at an economical price. The compact size (7” chamber) makes it a perfect primary unit for small offices or a second autoclave for larger practices. The fast cycle time and heated drying delivers a quick turnaround for wrapped or unwrapped instruments. The simple controls and easy closing door make this unit a breeze to operate. High speed and reliability are built into every Valueklave 1730.
Sterilizer comes with:
- 3 Trays
- Power Cord
- Users Manual
- Warranty Card
- Chamber Brite Sample
- Fast Cycle Time. 11 minutes from a hot start* (Standard Unwrapped Cycle time).
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles
- A long life electro polished chamber and door
- Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized
- Drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir.
- Dual safety to protect against overheating.
- International certifications
- 1 year parts and labor warranty
Power and speed on a budgetFast, versatile operation and compact size, the Valuklave 1730 delivers outstanding performance and compact size, with safety features and intuitive controls suitable for any environment.
Efficient and fast
Fast Cycle Time. 11 minutes from a hot start* (Standard Unwrapped Cycle time)
Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized
Designed with the operator in mind, the colorful control panel is intuitive and easy to use
Valve is conveniently located at the front to allow quick and easy reservoir drainage
The long-life electro polished chamber and door are made to last
The dual safety thermostat and automatic shut-off deliver reliable protection from overheating
Overall Dimensions (DxWxH)
17.9” x 17.4” x 12” 455mm x 440mm x 305mm
7.5 Liter 2 Gallon
7” x 13” 230mm x 470mm
11.6” x 4.7″ x 0.8” (295mm x 120mm x 20mm)
Standard Cassettes Capacity
Voltage & Frequency
Power & Current
54 Lbs. 25 Kg.
1 year parts and labor
*Standard half size cassette is 8” x 5.5”.