American AED Exclusive
Order Now & Get $150.00 Off Instantly!
Use Coupon Code: ZOLLAED
ZOLL AED Plus Featuring Real CPR Help
Your Complete Zoll AED Plus Rescue-Ready Unit Includes:
- 1 Brand New ZOLL AED Plus Featuring Real CPR Help™
- 7 Year Warranty
- 1 One Piece Adult CPR-D Padz
- 1 Set of 10 Duracell Lithium Batteries
- 1 User Manual
- 1 Quick Reference Guide
- ZOLL Data Event Review Software download here
- 1 FREE ZOLL AED Plus Carrying Case
- 1 FREE ZOLL AED Plus Demonstration and Setup Video CD
- 1 FREE ZOLL AED Plus Online Training
- 1 FREE Medical Prescription / Authorization Details
- 1 FREE Premium AED+CPR Responder Kit ($50 value) Details
- 1 FREE American AED+CPR Quick Reference Card Details
- 1 FREE Inspection / Maintenance Tag Details
- 2 FREE AED “Equipped Facility” Decal / Sticker Details
- AMERICAN AED Lifetime Maintenance Notification & Support
- FREE UPS Shipping Details
In Stock - Ships Today
Features & Benefits of the ZOLL AED Plus Featuring Real CPR Help
Intuitive Design Provides Inexperienced Users with Voice and Text Commands for Rescue/Shock & CPR Step-By-Step Voice Instructions & Text Prompts Provides Users with the Confidence to Proceed
The ZOLL AED Plus monitors the heart rhythm of the individual in trauma. Easy-to-follow voice and text prompts communicate what the next steps are to the user. By integrating easy-to-understand visual cues with voice directions, the user is led through each vital step in the chain of survival.
Complete CPR Instructions Instant Feedback
The unique offering of this AED is CPR coaching, which lets the user know what to do with guided CPR instructions. The ZOLL AED Plus featuring Real CPR Help provides visual and audio prompts to guide the user through the entire resuscitation process, recommending pushing harder for compressions, as needed.
One-piece CPR-D-padz Landmark Proprietary ZOLL Technology
The One-piece CPR-D-padz lets the user apply the electrodes quickly and accurately for heart rhythm assessment, potential rescue/shock, and CPR. Once the user starts CPR, the landmark placement lets the Real CPR Help mechanism communicate if CPR is being performed properly through a built-in sensor where the user places his/her hands while performing compressions.
Rescue-Ready & CPR-Ready AED Self-Tests Internal Circuitry/Alarms
To be in a constant state of standby readiness, The ZOLL AED Plus self-tests and monitors its internal circuitry/alarms daily. When the unit is ready to use, the status shows a green X; if not ready, a red X is lit. If new batteries are required, an alarm that is audible will sound and a red X will appear.
ZOLL® AED Plus® Featuring Real CPR Help™
More Than a Defibrillator Designed to Provide High-Quality CPR — The ZOLL AED Plus is a Complete Rescue-Ready & Full-Rescue Device
The ZOLL AED Plus Provides Real-Time Feedback to Help Users Perform CPR.
- Combination Device with CPR + AED = More Lives Saved
- High-quality CPR Instructions
- No Guesswork: Guides Depth and Rate of Compressions
- Fast & Accurate
Gives Infrequent Rescuers the Chance to Save Lives
While not everyone in crisis may require a rescue/shock — individuals undergoing a trauma can however be helped by CPR. The ZOLL AED Plus featuring Real CPR Help is known as a Chain of Survival Guide AED because it is at-the-ready for: Early Access, Early CPR, and Early Defibrillation.
The ZOLL AED Plus provides dual essential life-saving functions that are invaluable if and when an individual is in crisis:
- Determines whether a rescue/shock is required.
- Guides the user with Real-Time Feedback CPR with integrated text and voice prompts that monitor depth and rate of compressions.
A Resuscitation Solution That’s There When You Need It
- Real Time. This Rescue-Ready/Full-Rescue AED combines audio and visual prompts to guide the user easily and calmly through the steps of high-quality cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
- Real CPR Help. A unique one-piece CPR-D-padz landmark with diagrams lets the user apply the electrodes quickly and accurately. Once the user starts CPR, the oval landmark placement lets the Real CPR Help tool communicate if CPR is being performed properly through a built-in sensor where the user places his/her hands while doing the compressions. The audible beeps of the metronome help guide the user to increase or maintain the rate of the compressions.
- Recommended CPR Standards. The user is guided with rate and depth of compression prompts based on the standard for CPR performance (according to the American Heart Association guidelines).
- Rescue with Confidence. Audio and visual text prompts help boost user confidence, and can quickly and easily be understood by even the most inexperienced users and non-medical professionals.
- Rugged & Durable. Built for indoor and outdoor use — including industrial and aquatic environments — this AED is an ideal device for first responders, from EMS and police, to fire departments and the military.
What does the ZOLL AED Plus offer that makes it so vital to have it available in an emergency?
- For CPR, the AED Plus offers dual utility. It switches from rescue/shock gear to become a CPR coach and critical feedback tool.
- Real CPR Help guides the user by evaluating depth and rate of compressions.
- This unique proprietary ZOLL Real CPR Help feedback smart tool has been devised to actually evaluate what the user is doing to ensure the best CPR technique is deployed.
Just The Facts – Know Your AED
Is the ZOLL AED Plus easy for nonmedical personnel to use?
Designed for even the most inexperienced user to deploy with confidence, the intuitive steps are easy to follow once the AED is removed from its carrying case:
- Users follow the visual text and voice prompts after pushing the purple power button to start the unit.
- A visual diagram shows exactly how to press and place the CPR-D-padz® firmly on the individual in crisis. User and others should stand back from the individual while the AED heart rhythm assessment occurs.
- If prompted to do so, the user follows the audio directive to press the flashing shock button (in Semi-Automatic units).
- If defibrillation is not required, the user begins to administer CPR. During CPR, the adaptive metronome will help the user maintain compressions at 100 per minute. Voice prompts let the user know when to push harder, as needed, or if compression depth is good.
What is the Purpose of the Real CPR Help feature?
For CPR, the AED Plus turns the AED into a helpful CPR coach with feedback for the user to ensure that CPR is being properly performed. This part of the tool is an adjunct life-saving mechanism.
Does the ZOLL AED Plus run on batteries or electricity?
Lithium batteries that have a life span of approximately five years power the ZOLL AED Plus. One set of ten (10) Duracell Lithium batteries is included with purchase.
What is the difference between Semi-Automatic And Fully-Automatic Models?
The ZOLL AED is available in two models.
If and when a rescue/shock is required as a life-saving measure, the Semi-Automatic model guides the user with a prompt to press the shock button.
Fully Automatic Model
The Fully-Automatic model does not have a shock button. If a shock is required, it will prompt the user and others near the individual in crisis to stay clear. A shock will be delivered automatically if the heart rhythm analysis and assessment requires it.
The AED user cannot shock the patient by mistake.
How does the Real CPR Help feature work?
If an individual is in crisis, this feature helps by voicing prompts and providing visual text to guide the user through the process of CPR:
- If the user is not pushing hard enough, the device tells the user “To push harder.”
- If pushing hard enough, it says, “Good compressions.”
- If the pushing isn’t fast enough, there is a metronome to help the user get to the right compression rate. The beats of the metronome are audible.
- The depth of compression is shown in real time.
- Need to be told to start? The AED Plus says: “Get started.”
- If Compressions has stopped, the Real CPR Help tool will advise the user to continue.
Who is the ZOLL AED Plus featuring Real CPR Help designed to treat?
It can be used to aid infants, children and adults. There is a weight and age guideline for Child/Pediatric Pads:
- Adult Pads can be used for children who are 8 years old and older, and/or 55 pounds and over.
- Child/Pediatric Pads can be used for children who are 8 years old or younger, and/ 55 pounds and under. *
*Child/Pediatric Pads are sold separately.
How often do ZOLL AED Plus CPR-D Padz need to be replaced?
One-Piece Adult CPR-D Padz defibrillation electrode pads last five (5) years unless used for rescue/shock. Replacement is required after every rescue attempt when a shock is performed.
Is there a Manufacturer’s Warranty?
Yes, there is a 7-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty.