ZOLL AED Plus W/ Real CPR Help
Complete AED Package – Recertified
Your Complete Zoll AED Plus Package Includes:
- 1 Recertified ZOLL AED Plus Featuring Real CPR Help™
- 3 Year Warranty
- 1 One Piece Adult CPR-D Padz
- 1 Set of 10 Duracell Lithium Batteries
- 1 User Manual
- ZOLL Data Event Review Software download here
- 1 FREE ZOLL AED Plus Carrying Case
- 1 FREE ZOLL AED Plus Demonstration and Setup Video
- 1 FREE ZOLL AED Plus Online Training
- 1 FREE Medical Prescription / Authorization Details
- 1 FREE Premium AED+CPR Responder Kit ($50 value) Details
- 1 FREE Inspection / Maintenance Tag Details
- 2 FREE AED “Equipped Facility” Decal / Sticker Details
- 1 Double Sided Flanged AED Sign
- 1 AED Storage Wall Cabinet
- 1 AMERICAN AED Instructional Wall AED Poster Details
- AMERICAN AED Lifetime Maintenance Notification & Support
- FREE UPS Shipping Details
In Stock - Ships Today
Your Complete Package Includes Everything you need to set-up your own AED station.
Includes The ZOLL AED Plus Featuring Real CPR Help Unit, a Wall Cabinet and Double Sided AED Sign to store, display, and quickly locate the AED when needed.
Also included in your Complete AED package:
Premium AED+CPR Responder Kit
The Premium AED+CPR Kit contains:
- 1 Zippered Red Carry Pouch
- 1 Clear Mouth-To-Mouth Barrier
- 1 Pair Of Nitrile Gloves
- 1 Antiseptic Wipes
- 2 Absorbent Non Woven Sponge
- 1 Preparation / Shaving Razor
- 1 Pair Clothing Shears
Inspection / Maintenance Tag
Our specially designed Automated external defibrillator inspection / maintenance tag are like those commonly found with fire extinguishers. Heavy duty 15 mil. vinyl. – Dirt, grease and moisture resistant. – 3/8 inch metal eyelet – Includes an 8 inch cable tie.
AED “Equipped Facility” Wall & Window Decal / Sticker
Let your guests and everyone on your premises know that you’ve secured your facility with an AED Machine. These highly visible decals are printed on weather-proof vinyl and can be placed on any surface such as windows, walls, doors, etc. Measures 4×5 inches.
Double Sided Flanged AED Sign
Double sided. Printed on both sides. This highly visible AED sign clearly marks the location of your Automated External Defibrillator. Impact-resistant, rounded corners. Measures: 8×11 inches.
AED Storage Wall Cabinet
Store, display, and quickly locate the AED when needed. Easily installs in minutes. Ships pre-assembled ready to mount on any wall surface. Durable, lightweight, impact-resistant, rounded corners, crystal clear acrylic window, full length stainless steel hinges. Measures: 14x13x7 inches.
OPTIONAL / Audible Alarm & Alert Light In Cabinet
This door activated alarm will alert everyone that the AED has been accessed for use or is being tampered with. When the cabinet door is opened the alarm generates a high pitch 110dB alarm sound and activates a visual alert light housed inside the cabinet. Works with 2 AA batteries (included). No external A/C power hookup is required.
OPTIONAL / Audible Alarm & Strobe Light On Cabinet
This door activated alarm will alert everyone that the AED has been accessed for use or is being tampered with. This device simultaneously generates an ear piercing high pitch 120dB alarm sound with visual flashing strobe light. Works with 2 AA batteries (included). No external A/C power hookup is required.
AMERICAN AED Instructional Wall AED Poster
Another American AED Exclusive – Durable, glossy, UV resistant wall AED poster with user-friendly, easy to follow 1-2-3 step instructions. The optimal placement of this poster is next to the wall AED cabinet. Measures 9×12 inches.
AMERICAN AED Lifetime Maintenance Notification & Support
As an American AED customer maintaining your AED unit is a breeze! We help you maintain your AED unit by reminding you when the electrode pads and battery need to be replaced. As always, we are available to support you with any questions that you may have regarding your unit.
FREE UPS Shipping
Your Complete AED Package Includes Free UPS Shipping. All orders ship the same day (orders placed by 6:00PM EST) or within 24hrs excluding weekends and national holidays. Normal delivery time is 2 to 5 business days. UPS Next Day or 2 Day Air delivery services are available upon request, additional charges will apply. Please call to place your order by phone if you require these extra services. Our toll free number is 1-800-884-6480.
The Zoll AED Plus Defibrillator
The Only AED With Real CPR Help
ZOLL® AED Plus® Featuring Real CPR Help™
More Than a Defibrillator Designed to Provide High-Quality CPR — The ZOLL AED Plus is a Complete Rescue-Ready & Full-Rescue Device
The ZOLL AED Plus Provides Real-Time Feedback to Help Users Perform CPR.
- Combination Device with CPR + AED = More Lives Saved
- High-quality CPR Instructions
- No Guesswork: Guides Depth and Rate of Compressions
- Fast & Accurate
Gives Infrequent Rescuers the Chance to Save Lives
While not everyone in crisis may require a rescue/shock — individuals undergoing a trauma can however be helped by CPR. The ZOLL AED Plus featuring Real CPR Help is known as a Chain of Survival Guide AED because it is at-the-ready for: Early Access, Early CPR, and Early Defibrillation.
The ZOLL AED Plus provides dual essential life-saving functions that are invaluable if and when an individual is in crisis:
- Determines whether a rescue/shock is required.
- Guides the user with Real-Time Feedback CPR with integrated text and voice prompts that monitor depth and rate of compressions.
A Resuscitation Solution That’s There When You Need It
- Real Time. This Rescue-Ready/Full-Rescue AED combines audio and visual prompts to guide the user easily and calmly through the steps of high-quality cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
- Real CPR Help. A unique one-piece CPR-D-padz landmark with diagrams lets the user apply the electrodes quickly and accurately. Once the user starts CPR, the oval landmark placement lets the Real CPR Help tool communicate if CPR is being performed properly through a built-in sensor where the user places his/her hands while doing the compressions. The audible beeps of the metronome help guide the user to increase or maintain the rate of the compressions.
- Recommended CPR Standards. The user is guided with rate and depth of compression prompts based on the standard for CPR performance (according to the American Heart Association guidelines).
- Rescue with Confidence. Audio and visual text prompts help boost user confidence, and can quickly and easily be understood by even the most inexperienced users and non-medical professionals.
- Rugged & Durable. Built for indoor and outdoor use — including industrial and aquatic environments — this AED is an ideal device for first responders, from EMS and police, to fire departments and the military.
What does the ZOLL AED Plus offer that makes it so vital to have it available in an emergency?
- For CPR, the AED Plus offers dual utility. It switches from rescue/shock gear to become a CPR coach and critical feedback tool.
- Real CPR Help guides the user by evaluating depth and rate of compressions.
- This unique proprietary ZOLL Real CPR Help feedback smart tool has been devised to actually evaluate what the user is doing to ensure the best CPR technique is deployed.
Just The Facts – Know Your AED
Is the ZOLL AED Plus easy for nonmedical personnel to use?
Designed for even the most inexperienced user to deploy with confidence, the intuitive steps are easy to follow once the AED is removed from its carrying case:
- Users follow the visual text and voice prompts after pushing the purple power button to start the unit.
- A visual diagram shows exactly how to press and place the CPR-D-padz® firmly on the individual in crisis. User and others should stand back from the individual while the AED heart rhythm assessment occurs.
- If prompted to do so, the user follows the audio directive to press the flashing shock button (in Semi-Automatic units).
- If defibrillation is not required, the user begins to administer CPR. During CPR, the adaptive metronome will help the user maintain compressions at 100 per minute. Voice prompts let the user know when to push harder, as needed, or if compression depth is good.
What is the Purpose of the Real CPR Help feature?
For CPR, the AED Plus turns the AED into a helpful CPR coach with feedback for the user to ensure that CPR is being properly performed. This part of the tool is an adjunct life-saving mechanism.
Does the ZOLL AED Plus run on batteries or electricity?
Lithium batteries that have a life span of approximately five years power the ZOLL AED Plus. One set of ten (10) Duracell Lithium batteries is included with purchase.
What is the difference between Semi-Automatic And Fully-Automatic Models?
The ZOLL AED is available in two models.
If and when a rescue/shock is required as a life-saving measure, the Semi-Automatic model guides the user with a prompt to press the shock button.
Fully Automatic Model
The Fully-Automatic model does not have a shock button. If a shock is required, it will prompt the user and others near the individual in crisis to stay clear. A shock will be delivered automatically if the heart rhythm analysis and assessment requires it.
The AED user cannot shock the patient by mistake.
How does the Real CPR Help feature work?
If an individual is in crisis, this feature helps by voicing prompts and providing visual text to guide the user through the process of CPR:
- If the user is not pushing hard enough, the device tells the user “To push harder.”
- If pushing hard enough, it says, “Good compressions.”
- If the pushing isn’t fast enough, there is a metronome to help the user get to the right compression rate. The beats of the metronome are audible.
- The depth of compression is shown in real time.
- Need to be told to start? The AED Plus says: “Get started.”
- If Compressions has stopped, the Real CPR Help tool will advise the user to continue.
Who is the ZOLL AED Plus featuring Real CPR Help designed to treat?
It can be used to aid infants, children and adults. There is a weight and age guideline for Child/Pediatric Pads:
- Adult Pads can be used for children who are 8 years old and older, and/or 55 pounds and over.
- Child/Pediatric Pads can be used for children who are 8 years old or younger, and/ 55 pounds and under. *
*Child/Pediatric Pads are sold separately.
How often do ZOLL AED Plus CPR-D Padz need to be replaced?
One-Piece Adult CPR-D Padz defibrillation electrode pads last five (5) years unless used for rescue/shock. Replacement is required after every rescue attempt when a shock is performed.
Is there a Manufacturer’s Warranty?
Yes, there is a 7-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty.