American AED Recertified Philips HeartStart OnSite
Your Rescue-Ready AED Has Gone Through American AED 18+ Point Recertification Process. Package Includes:
- 1 Recertified Philips HeartStart OnSite AED
- 3 Year Warranty
- 1 Pair Of New Adult Smart Pads
- 1 New Battery
- 1 Quick Use Guide
- 1 FREE Philips HeartStart OnSite Carrying Case
- 1 FREE Demonstration & Training Video
- 1 FREE Premium AED+CPR Responder Kit ($50 value) Details
- 1 FREE Inspection / Maintenance Tag Details
- 2 FREE AED “Equipped Facility” Decal / Sticker Details
- 1 AMERICAN AED Instructional Wall AED Poster Details
- AMERICAN AED Lifetime Maintenance Notification & Support
- FREE FedEx Ground Shipping Details
In Stock - Ready To Ship
Looking for Brand New Philips HeartStart OnSite Package? Click here.
The Philips HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator
Unsurpassed Ease of Use for Better Rescue Success
#1 Best-Selling AED Device
Empowers Inexperienced Users
- Easy to Activate
Why acquire a Philips HeartStart OnSite AED?The Philips HeartStart OnSite AED lets the user take critical rescue action quickly. The Philips HeartStart OnSite AED is programmed to:
- Assess an individual’s heart rhythm using the Philips SMART Analysis
- Determine whether a life-saving rescue is required
Philips HeartStart OnSite AED – For Rescues that Require Quick Thinking and a Fast ResponseStep-by-Step GuideConcise, Calm Voice Command Cues Voice instructions provide the user with basic, easy-to-follow cues, plus CPR coaching. This AED guides in pace with the user through each step and deploys calmly spoken directions. Guided steps are easy to follow once the HeartStart OnSite AED is removed from the zippered carrying case:
- By pulling the green handle, the user activates the defibrillator and voice instructions automatically begin. These voice commands have been timed to stay in pace with the user’s movements, making them easy to follow.
- After prompted to remove the patient’s clothing — cutting it off, if necessary — the user peels the OnSite SMART Pads from their liner and places the OnSite SMART Pads directly on the patient’s skin. A helpful diagram on the AED of an upper body torso shows the user exactly where the OnSite SMART Pads need to be positioned, should a rescue shock be required.
- The heart rhythm is rapidly assessed and transmitted to the defibrillator.
- The Philips HeartStart OnSite AED reacts to the SMART Analysis and adapts to determine what the next step is. The next step would be to either deliver a defibrillation rescue shock, or, to voice prompt: “Shock not advised.”
- If a shock is required based on the assessment, the spoken command tells the user exactly what to do safely and efficiently in an easy-to-follow directive.
Just The Facts – Know Your AED
Is a prescription required for a Philips HeartStart OnSite AED?No, a prescription is not required for commercial users. However, if a prescription is required locally by your municipality, we will provide one through Philips.
How can you be certain the Philips HeartStart OnSite AED is ready when you need it?Because it is a self-testing defibrillator, you can be confident that it is in Rescue-Ready response mode. And because it does a performance check-up with daily, weekly, and monthly self-tests of its internal circuitry—you can confidently count on the Philips HeartStart OnSite AED. It is programmed to verify the integrity of all of its parts. These include:
- Electrical Components
- Lithium Battery Pack
- OnSite SMART Pads
In the event of a sudden cardiac event, how easily can nonmedical personnel use the Philips HeartStart Onsite AED?This is the ideal device for a layperson. Its intuitive design guides the user with easy-to-follow voice prompts that continue for the rescue duration—from start to finish. After the Onsite SMART Pads are placed on the individual in crisis, the heart rhythm assessment determines whether a shock is required. A shock will be delivered according to step-by-step directions only if and when the assessment deems it necessary as a life-saving measure.
What does a blinking green Ready light indicate?The blinking green Ready light identifies that the HeartStart Onsite AED successfully passed its self-test and is now ready for use as needed.
What if the self-test finds a problem with the defibrillator?When there is a problem with the device, the Ready light will automatically turn off and a chirp alert will sound. The blue Information button should be pressed for a verbal prompt with details of the issue and how to fix it.
Is there a manufacturer warranty for the Philips HeartStart Onsite AED?The Philips HeartStart Onsite AED comes with an 8-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty.
Who is the HeartStart defibrillator designed to treat?It can be used to aid infants, children and adults. There is a weight and age guideline for OnSite SMART Pads:
- OnSite Adult SMART Pads can be used for children who are 8 years old and older, and/or 55 pounds and over.
- OnSite Infant/Child SMART Pads can be used for children who are 8 years old or younger, and/ 55 pounds and under. *
* OnSite Infant/Child SMART Pads are sold separately.
How is the HeartStart AED powered?A disposable lithium battery is the power source. This is a similar technology used for cameras. Once the battery is clicked in place, the AED is in ready mode and on standby for use. *
* Philips HeartStart OnSite Lithium Battery Pack comes with a 4-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty.