American AED Workplace Package
Your Complete Workplace AED Package Includes:
- 1 Brand New Philips HeartStart OnSite AED
- 8 Year Warranty
- 1 Pair Of Adult Smart Pads
- 1 Battery With 4 Year Warranty
- 1 User Manual
- 1 Quick Use Guide
- Philips HeartStart Review Express Details
- 1 FREE Philips HeartStart OnSite Carrying Case
- 1 FREE Demonstration & Training DVD
- 1 FREE Premium AED+CPR Responder Kit ($50 value) Details
- 1 FREE American AED+CPR Quick Reference Card Details
- 1 FREE Inspection / Maintenance Tag Details
- 2 FREE AED “Equipped Facility” Decal / Sticker Details
- 1 AED Storage Wall Cabinet
- 1 Double Sided Flanged AED Sign
- AMERICAN AED Lifetime Maintenance Notification & Support
- FREE UPS Shipping Details
#1 Best Seller - Order Now
In Stock - Ships Today
- Latest American Heart Association Guidelines
- 30 Day Money Back And Lowest Price Guarantee
- Same Day Free UPS Shipping
- Outstanding Customer Support
AEDs in The Workplace
Studies indicate that in the United States, there are over 450,000 cardiac arrest related deaths—killing more people than car accidents, breast cancer, fire, and AIDS combined. Unlike heart attacks, sudden cardiac can affect people of all ages, sex, and health status. The use of an automated external defibrillator (AED), administered as soon as possible, is the only effective treatment for sudden cardiac arrest.
The American Heart Association strongly recommends businesses and corporations implement life-saving AED programs to increase the chances of survival for their employees who have heart-related emergencies. With an AED program, a person will be better prepared to save the life of a colleague, friend, or supervisor.
AEDs in the Workplace Save Lives
Here are some of the reasons companies should invest in Automated External Defibrillators in the workplace:
- Defibrillation within 3 minutes of sudden cardiac arrest increases chances of survival by 70%.
- Defibrillation within 1 minute of collapse increases the chances of survival by 90%.
- The delay in treatment caused by waiting for emergency responders (approximately 9 minutes) could result in death. 95% of people who experience sudden cardiac arrest die as a result, mainly because of delay in treatment.
- OSHA recommends having AEDs in the workplace.
- Many insurance companies now offer rate reductions on liability insurance if AEDs are provided in the workplace.
- Workers can be easily trained to: recognize sudden cardiac arrest and notify EMS professionals, perform CPR, provide early defibrillation with an Automated External Defibrillators, and care for the victim until EMS personnel arrive.
More and more companies are now making AEDs available in the workplace. Not only do AEDs protect a company’s employees, they provide employers with peace of mind, and protection from negligence lawsuits. Having a defibrillator in the workplace can therefore mean the difference between the life and death of both individuals and companies.
About The AED Defibrillator Included in the Workplace Package – The Philips HeartStart OnSite AED
Click on videos below to watch:
Weighing just 3.3 lbs., this small and lightweight automated external defibrillator (AED) can be easily carried to the patient’s side. Using clear and calm voice instructions, the OnSite guides you, the first caregiver on the scene, through each step of the rescue process. The OnSite uses Philips proven technology for heart rhythm assessment (SMART Analysis) and defibrillation energy delivery (SMART Biphasic), and can be used to treat adults, children and infants.
Ready When Needed – Easy to Use
The OnSite is powered by a disposable lithium battery and will perform daily, weekly, and monthly self-tests of its internal circuitry and shock delivery system. As long as the flashing green “Ready” light is blinking, you can be certain the Onsite is ready-to-go if needed.
In the event of a sudden cardiac arrest, simply pull the lever and the OnSite will begin providing voice instructions to guide you. Once the electrode pads are placed on the patient the OnSite’s special sensors determine if a shock is needed, based on its automated assessment of the patient’s heart rhythm.
- If a shock is needed, the voice prompts direct you to press the flashing orange “Shock” button. Then the OnSite delivers a low-energy biphasic current.
- If a shock is not needed, the OnSite instructs you to perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) if necessary. While performing CPR, the voice prompts coach you on the frequency and depth of your compressions.
- The OnSite also reminds you to call emergency medical services (EMS). When they arrive should they need a summary of care, it can be retrieved from the OnSite’s internal memory.
Frequently Asked Questions
I just bought a Philips Heartstart OnSite AED defibrillator, how do I maintain it?
The Philips HeartStart Onsite AED is virtually maintenance-free, it conducts a daily automatic self-test of its internal circuitry, shock delivery system, pads cartridge and battery capacity.
Do I need to replace the pads on my Philips OnSite AED?
Yes, after every rescue attempt is performed. If no rescue attempt has been made, the disposable Smart Pads (both adult & children) has a 2-year effective life-span and will need to be replaced.
Does this AED machine need to be plugged into a power outlet?
No, the Philips Onsite uses a disposable lithium battery that has a 4 to 5-year life span.
Does the Philips HeartStart Onsite talk to you, give you audible instructions?
Yes, once it is turned on, it will give you step-by-step voice prompts that are repeated and even rephrased to help you understand what to do.
How easy is it to use the Philips Onsite in the event of a sudden cardiac arrest?
The Philips Onsite was designed to be used by a layperson. It provides voice prompts that guide you through the entire rescue process. Once the electrode pads are placed on the victim’s bare skin the Onsite AED will deliver a shock only if necessary.
Is there a manufacturer warranty for the Onsite?
The Philips Onsite has an 8-year warranty.